Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Very nice Update suk😃

thanks
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was very , very interesting suk , loved the geniune emotions of rashie in chapter two , I almost felt sorry for her , I had to remind myself this ur rashie not sns rashie (lol) but that says a lot for your writing ability .pls update soon
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awww that's sooo cute..would love that to happen... Actually they have to make Rashi blabber everything... 😆
very nice. Hope u continue soon...love all ur writing. And i am a big fan of " Ahamji where are you? "
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fab suk lovely  nice update...

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc part..continue soon. really love the progress of the story and that rashi is staying away from her mum...

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Two great parts to your story.

So time seems to heal or will it.

Looking forward to the next part.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 3

Aham went to naggar the area in which Rashi lived,  the narrow gulley ways he finally arrived then looked up, he then went to the apartment block where rashi lived  the stair case was dirty  and rats were running around, in self thought he said how can rashi live here,  then he knocked at rashis door, she opened it,  jiju jai shree krishna with her head bowed down, Aham looked at her n also greeted her, Rashi how can you live here?  jiju this is my life i have to accept it,  i did everything for greed so this is just to keep me from  going  back there again, jiju come in  aham did,  as he walked it it was like a breath of fresh air, the room was painted in a pale cream  a picture of gopi n rashi   was hanging there , n some nice decorative paintings n ornaments the room it self was small but was comfortable.   Rashi asked Aham if he would like a drink  Aham smiled Rashi its ok lets go it will take about an hour to get home, ji jiju  i understand then Rashi starts to look nervous Rashi you will be ok mum n kaki  will be fine, Rashi smiles nervously,  its been a few months since she saw them.
They got to MM quickly, Rashi  looked round, she smiled then she went in with Aham she was hiding behind him  Gopi was waiting in the lounge she was looking at the clock, then kokila  says Gopi vahu  your ben will be here soon why are you pacing up n down how many times do i have to tell you rest as much as possible, ji maji then Gopi smiled  Aham was walking in  he was smiling n shaking his head, mom Gopi does not listen maybe she will listen now,  then he steps aside n rashi is standing their smiling  trying to hold back her tears, as soon as gopi sees her she goes towards Rashiben,  Rashi then runs towards Gopi you are not allowed to run dont it will hurt you, Gopi then hugs her she has tears of happiness, kokila n aham look at each n smile, then  Rashi looks up n sees kokila kaki ji jai shree krishna gopi lets go of her  then rashi goes to get blessing  kokila blesses her n then says she has some work to do  she will leave gopi with rashi enjoy your time with your sister, Aham calls marni to get drinks n snacks for rashi, ji bhai i will n she leaves,  then he says to rashi i have some work to do  i will be back in a while he goes over to Gopi no more stress n then he touches her chin n closes his eyes as to say you are ok, gopi nodds n smiles .Hetal comes down  n sees Rashi  she smiles jai shree krishna Rashi, Rashi replies back jai shree krishna mum n then she stops, hetal blesses her n she disappears.
Gopi n Rashi spoke to each other for hours when it came to leave Gopi started to cry, Gopi my sister i will call you everyday i promise plse dont be sad.   And remember be careful dont run around  no work its time you relax.  Rashi left it.
Rashi kept to her word she called Gopi morning n evening  guaranteed 7 months passed  she never  stopped then one day gopi did not answer the call it was jigar, Rashi did not speak for a while n then he looks at Aham no one on the line, Aham says give it too me n he answers it, Rashi speaks  jai shree krishna Jiju,  Rashi jai shree krishna why did you speak, jiju how can i?  ok Rashi let me take the phone to gopi she is feeling  very tired,  Aham takes the phone  to gopi who is sleeping, Rashi gopi is sleeping as soon as she gets up i will get her to call you, ji jiju is gopi ok  aham replies she was uncomfortable last night but now shes sleeping jiju plse call me  it might be an idea to call the doctor, Aham says to her thanks rashi i will.
Aham puts the phone down n calls the doctor   who comes within 2 minutes just like the show, the doctor examines gopi who is awake, Mrs modi how long have you been feeling like this , Gopi replies 2 days well mrs modi its time  we take you to the hospital, you are 6 cm apart this baby can come anytime, Aham looks shocked he shouts to his mom, Mom come quickly Gopi has to be taken to the hospital  she is having the baby now, kokila what aham tomorrow is godha barahi,  the doctor looks at kokila  sorry no godha barahi the baby can be here anytime soon, i am surprised that Mrs modi did not say anything, kokila looks at Gopi  Gopi vahu maji  i thought if i say anything you will worry, kokila shakes her head  then runs off to call hetal.  They take gopi to the hospital, kokila tells aham to stay with Gopi that they have no clothes or anything for baby so they will go shopping now  they need a few items n we shall take some clothes home so we can wash them quickly n dry.  Jigar took hetal n kokila, Aham parag were in the waiting room, then aham remembered Rashi,  he called Rashi how quickly can you come  here, jiju what happened, Gopi is having the baby but jiju the baby is not due for 2 weeks , rashi the baby is coming if you had not asked me to call doctor i would have left it, thank you.  Jiju no need i will come in a few hours i will be there.
Rashi told mr joshi what was happening n she needed to go to be by her sister, he said its fine as he had meeting there with some clients  and that he will drive her.