Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Rashi looked back at everything she did, everything she did to her sister, how she ruined her life this was because of her mother, but whats the use of blaming my mother when i also am equally to blame,   she went to the modi mansion,  she signed the divorce paper   n went to see Gopi, the door was open she knocked n waited  kokila comes to the door,  Rashi says jai shree krishna kokila answers her, how can i help you  rashi?  Kaki i came to give you these papers,  kokila looks at her you could have given them to your lawyer why bring them her, kaki ji i want to speak to gopi?  kokila looks at so you can cause more trouble?  Nahi kakiji   you can also hear what i have to say plse, kokila calls Gopi  who is coming down the stairs with Aham,  ji maji, kokila looks at her  your sister is here to see you, kokila is about to leave when rashi says kaki ji plse listen to what i have to say, i want you all to forgive me i know its hard but  i have to tell you the truth n the truth is that gopi is innocent of everything  all the kalakaris from the pressure cooker to washing the laptop n then she tells them all the kalakaris  Aham gets angry why would you do that to your own sister   i know jiju i apologise i know i know  i would understand if my sister never wanted to speak to me again, i have lost my best friend who i thought was my enemy.  I just wanted to tell gopi everything before i leave Rajpal nagar,  i have got a job in the next town n will be living there.   Gopi by this time is crying  shes angry but what can she do its her sister, Rashi says jai shree krishna n leaves, Gopi looks at Aham who hugs her n tells her  go i know you want me to say that,  Gopi runs down the driveway  n hugs Rashi, Rashi is crying plse forgive me, Gopi says shakes her head yes. 
Rashi leaves in a rickshaw,  gopi waves at her just then jigar comes  driving in n sees Gopi crying, Bhabi kya huai ?  Aham comes down, jigar nothing i will see to gopi you go?  Aham holds gopi hand n takes her in the garden, kokila n jigar look at Aham smiling

Edited by suk19 - 03 December 2011 at 3:43am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

aneesfathima15Swethu.navithareddyJammonakanajigokulFaayey-neela-rsk16kaka.lglove_u_SarunSriBKavya.Shana_ynavyabtaniksfamzii05IchangeditvrsharmaNihira-fanShaunSAswasthiANJ4AngelicDesiresNazmaJani_gr-JollyJabeen--Muskii--Eris-dumasHarshika4Life.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
very nice

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
very nice os...

navithareddy

navithareddy

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
so nice 

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
It would be great, if that really happens. I think it is important for rashi to admit to her past infront of everyone especially gopi

Thanks so much for writting Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JATTISIKHNESS25suk19

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
its reali nice suk luvd it...

http://i.minus.com/iIncR805orq0K.jpg
http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19