Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Must watch Epi for all ASR bashers !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-BrokenDreamer-

IF-Dazzler

-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i was totally melted...Wat a Performance ..Hats-off to Barun...So Real ..n So touchy...
Love U BaRun ...Ua Best!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaniragvir.fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Must watch Epi for all ASR bashers !! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
GREAT EXPRESSION BY BARUN 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwani

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

WIth no offence to anyone in particular ... this is just a humble request to all ASR bashers  to pls pls watch todays epi ... ASR is hurting Khushi with his words n actions but in d process he himself is getting hurt d most ... watch d last ARHI scene in todays epi n u'll realize wat Im trying to say ... he is in luv guys ...  pls dont bash him up ...n kudos to CVs for sketching such an awesum character Clap

You are calling up all the people who criticize ASR as bashers on one end, and saying no offense on the other??? Pinch

Really man...you guys take this show too seriously and its characters to be real and would rather insult the live members than see a character be criticized...Stern Smile

Awww he being in love gives him every license to hurt Khushi and Lavanya...What the heck...after all he is the one who is traumatized and suffering...Khushi and Lavanya ka kya hai...they will learn to deal with it...But ASR bechara, is the one who is hurt the most...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wilddevil2010

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

WIth no offence to anyone in particular ... this is just a humble request to all ASR bashers  to pls pls watch todays epi ... ASR is hurting Khushi with his words n actions but in d process he himself is getting hurt d most ... watch d last ARHI scene in todays epi n u'll realize wat Im trying to say ... he is in luv guys ...  pls dont bash him up ...n kudos to CVs for sketching such an awesum character Clap

You are calling up all the people who criticize ASR as bashers on one end, and saying no offense on the other??? Pinch

Really man...you guys take this show too seriously and its characters to be real and would rather insult the live members than see a character be criticized...Stern Smile

Awww he being in love gives him every license to hurt Khushi and Lavanya...What the heck...after all he is the one who is traumatized and suffering...Khushi and Lavanya ka kya hai...they will learn to deal with it...But ASR bechara, is the one who is hurt the most...Unhappy

Oh here ... I found one !!!! Well well u havent read my post properly ... I said no offence to anyone IN PARTICULAR but yes in general all ASR bashers LOL 

n YES we do take d show seriously thats why we r here talking about it n I dont think I have insulted any live members . Am sure many will agree that we have our sentiments attached to d characters we luv n if people make posts like 'ASR shud die ' n blah blah ... reaction is bound to occur !

as for ASR in luv ... u must have heard d phrase 'everything is fair in luv n war '  so chill darlingn enjoy  Big smile

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
love arnav so much!!
good u made this post!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.