Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Must watch Epi for all ASR bashers !!

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WIth no offence to anyone in particular ... this is just a humble request to all ASR bashers  to pls pls watch todays epi ... ASR is hurting Khushi with his words n actions but in d process he himself is getting hurt d most ... watch d last ARHI scene in todays epi n u'll realize wat Im trying to say ... he is in luv guys ...  pls dont bash him up ...n kudos to CVs for sketching such an awesum character 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the pain in his eyes...jeeez ! how can sumbody bash him after seeing those tears in his eyes...😭. Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Sanaya and Barun.. haven't seen such fine acting.. love u guys..
👏
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love asr... !! i can't see him in tears... 
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

look forward to see the episode. thanks for building up the anticipation and expectations

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAbtTV18

i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Sanaya and Barun.. haven't seen such fine acting.. love u guys..
👏

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti Clap
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
correct wo jitna khushi ko hurt kaarta hai usse kayi jyada wo khud hurt hota hai... great going asr hats of to u 
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaheerdiwani

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti 👏

well said, we are feeling both khushi and asr feeling
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i was totally melted...Wat a Performance ..Hats-off to Barun...So Real ..n So touchy...
Love U BaRun ...Ua Best!!!!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
GREAT EXPRESSION BY BARUN