Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WIth no offence to anyone in particular ... this is just a humble request to all ASR bashers  to pls pls watch todays epi ... ASR is hurting Khushi with his words n actions but in d process he himself is getting hurt d most ... watch d last ARHI scene in todays epi n u'll realize wat Im trying to say ... he is in luv guys ...  pls dont bash him up ...n kudos to CVs for sketching such an awesum character Clap

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65arianeshafArHijalpa_23Kudi_NextDoorArnavKhushi1996nainac01craziefanmana2-BrokenDreamer-paulomi_taAnuanodaksgfan..Apz..shena07Divya1503mazkachazka-sylph-..Amina..RiyaDuttaragvir.fanJyo.Arshi.IPKImzipinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Must watch Epi for all ASR bashers !!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
the pain in his eyes...jeeez ! how can sumbody bash him after seeing those tears in his eyes...Cry.

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 25 November 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaninainac01-BrokenDreamer-..Apz..mazkachazka

CrazyAbtTV18

CrazyAbtTV18

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Sanaya and Barun.. haven't seen such fine acting.. love u guys..
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwanibila_a-BrokenDreamer-somergasm.mazkachazka

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i love asr... !! i can't see him in tears... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaniDivya1503

akhilash

Goldie

akhilash

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

look forward to see the episode. thanks for building up the anticipation and expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAbtTV18

i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Clap

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyAbtTV18ragvir.fan-sylph-

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
correct wo jitna khushi ko hurt kaarta hai usse kayi jyada wo khud hurt hota hai... great going asr hats of to u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwani

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

Originally posted by CrazyAbtTV18

Clap

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti Clap

well said, we are feeling both khushi and asr feeling

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.