Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Must watch Epi for all ASR bashers !!

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WIth no offence to anyone in particular ... this is just a humble request to all ASR bashers  to pls pls watch todays epi ... ASR is hurting Khushi with his words n actions but in d process he himself is getting hurt d most ... watch d last ARHI scene in todays epi n u'll realize wat Im trying to say ... he is in luv guys ...  pls dont bash him up ...n kudos to CVs for sketching such an awesum character Clap

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65jalpa_23shafArHiarianecraziefanKudi_NextDoorArnavKhushi1996nainac01mana2-BrokenDreamer-paulomi_taAnuanodaksgfan..Apz..shena07Divya1503mazkachazka-sylph-..Amina..RiyaDuttaragvir.fanJyo.Arshi.IPKImzipinky_blueskies

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
the pain in his eyes...jeeez ! how can sumbody bash him after seeing those tears in his eyes...Cry.

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 25 November 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaninainac01-BrokenDreamer-..Apz..mazkachazka

CrazyAbtTV18 Senior Member
CrazyAbtTV18
CrazyAbtTV18

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Sanaya and Barun.. haven't seen such fine acting.. love u guys..
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwanibila_a-BrokenDreamer-somergasm.mazkachazka

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i love asr... !! i can't see him in tears... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaniDivya1503

akhilash Goldie
akhilash
akhilash

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

look forward to see the episode. thanks for building up the anticipation and expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAbtTV18

i was waiting to same topic... it was an awesome episode... and i am so happy there was no creepppyy too.

i am glad that CVs have brought about the hurt that Arnav is going thru.. look at the last scene before the pre cap, his voice almost broke..

Clap

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyAbtTV18ragvir.fan-sylph-

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
correct wo jitna khushi ko hurt kaarta hai usse kayi jyada wo khud hurt hota hai... great going asr hats of to u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwani

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaheerdiwani

Originally posted by CrazyAbtTV18

Clap

Yup last scene before d precap wen he called La ... his voice almost broke n those teary eyes ...Gosh ...I cud truly feel his pain ... Hats off to Barun Sobti Clap

well said, we are feeling both khushi and asr feeling

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index