Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IndraDaga

IndraDaga

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Preview of Dil Kya Chahta Hai for Thursday, 17 March, 2005

Nitin has yet again found a perfect girl but this time too there is a hitch. Where can the two of them spend time? Ram comes to rescue when he offers his penthouse. All goes well till the girl faints suddenly and Nitin is sure that she is dead. To top it up, the girls over protective father happens to be a cop attached to a near by police station. Someone calls him up to say that there is a dead body at the penthouse and Nitin, Raghu and Akki have to deal with a living dead body, an enraged dad and a cop - all in one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preview of DKCH for 17 March 2005" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
sounds very exiting.....  i hope i can watch it...
thanks,
Priya
(P.S. what a coincidence... my names priya too)

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Thanks Priya..I hope that I will be able to watch this episode!Smile

Regards,

Priyanka.

bhangra rulez

Goldie

bhangra rulez

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

smita24

Goldie

smita24

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Missed Ram in this episode. But Yashwant was cute.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hi guys.......  I saw the ending of the serial...............

There was this cop who was looking for his daughter.  (the same guy who came as a cop in the movie Hungama...)  and Nitin was sort of trying to convince him that his daughter was in the pub, and the cop kept saying that hsi dauther was not in the pub.....  Nitin finally manages to convince him to look in the corner where a girl, with closed eyes is sitting with AKKI dressed as Nitin..  Akki looked very cute.. carrying on a vague converstion with this girl.  The cop sees the girl, is very happy and nitin tells the cop that see, is that ur daughter, she is so pretty, so demure,,, she is even closed her eyes due to sharam.... etc.. the cop feels good and leaves.

Nitin joins akki at the table.  raghav is sitting behind the girl and moving her face and hands etc. as if she is ok.....  the guys joke about it and then the girl gets up and looks at akki and thinks he is nitin.  Nitin is quick to remind her he is nitin and not akki... some conversation happens and then akki gets up to leave.  As he is leaving, he whips out a perfume bottle and sprays some over himself and the guys compliment him on that......  on the smell of the perfume, the gril faints again..............

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
did any of u guys watch the serial... if yes, could you put up the complete update pls.... i missed out some parts........

alveera

Goldie

alveera

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

someone plz put the complete update , will be very thankful

Edited by alveera - 20 March 2005 at 4:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top