Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahaha ... I fiind doreamon cute ... he keeps on taking things from his pocket ... :P ... nobita's a character that reminds me of an old friendd of mine ... he used to get in trouble always like nobita !!! Doreamon first came and still comes on hungama channel and disney one's a repeat of it ... my bro watches it .. so give him company !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Back fm a boring mehendi function!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Playing cards with my 4 year old niece.. And she is good at playing cards, is playing like a competitor 😊
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Back fm a boring mehendi function!

So did you apply mehendi??
Bhavanab thumbnail
I have a huge allergy from mehendi ... I dislike that on the first place ... and even more than that I hate the smell of it .. and stay away from those who apply it too !!!

Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I have a huge allergy from mehendi ... I dislike that on the first place ... and even more than that I hate the smell of it .. and stay away from those who apply it too !!!

🤣 Even I hate that smell. But sometimes I apply it.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arey will ppl allow u to go to a mehendi function and not apply? I had to sit with it for 3 hrs with gaana and display of sarees and jewellery talk. This was in my building so couldnt avoid. I like mehendi designs but not the process of sitting with it unable to do anything!
But this was the first time I saw that all 3 mehendi appliers were guys! 😲 😲 Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
😃 Same here. I am very impatient about keeping it. I remove it as soon as possible.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hehehe ... my friend .. she's awsome at mehendi designs ... bahut proff. Ki tarah lagaati hai !!!

I avoid mehendi functions because of that ... mehendi ceremony,phir haldi ceremony ... along with sangeet ... these are life of these weddings !! Though the sangeet is still fun but for me who disliked mehendi badly it's a real problem ...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

Arey will ppl allow u to go to a mehendi function and not apply? I had to sit with it for 3 hrs with gaana and display of sarees and jewellery talk. This was in my building so couldnt avoid. I like mehendi designs but not the process of sitting with it unable to do anything!
But this was the first time I saw that all 3 mehendi appliers were guys! 😲 😲

🤣