Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Vahbbiz Dorabjee quits Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can deny the fact that Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena look absolutely stunning together. The co-actors of Star One's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani got engaged recently in Pune. In an exclusive interview with Tellychakkar.com, the couple confessed that they feel complete after being engaged. Now, it is obvious that a couple would like to spend some special moments together after engagement, but thanks to the nature of the TV industry, Vivian and Vahbbiz had to rush back to Mumbai to shoot for the show.

However, Vahbbiz has finally decided to choose love over acting. She has quit Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

"I've been shooting for almost one and a half year now and it has been very stressful. I wanted a break. Furthermore, I was not happy with my track in the show and told my creative team that I wanted to quit. They were very co-operative. I want to spend time with Vivian now," says Vahbbiz.

As already seen in the show, Maithali-the vampire has bitten Panchi (Vahbbiz) and in the upcoming episodes she will breathe her last. Yesterday (24 November 2011) was Vahbbiz's last day on the shoot.

"Now that I am on a break, I will enjoy and chill out. I will not work for the next two months. I will definitely audition for shows if I get any offer," ends Vahbbiz.

Edited by lizzie1765 - 25 November 2011 at 7:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123--Flora--ifrah..AbhIyalicious..JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confirmed news panchi dies in pyaar ki ek kahani" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Well lets see what happens in further track i read somewhere that Jeh is planning revenge so lets see what happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765.AbhIyalicious.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Oh so Panchhi will breathe her last? More rona dhona coming upStern Smile 

Well good that she herself decided to quit because Panchhi's character was nothing but PLAIN RIDICULOUS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.vijayata123lizzie1765.AbhIyalicious.Acid_QueenAchilles_Styx

Muhammad_Khan

Muhammad_Khan

yahooo

lizzie1765Acid_Queen

ifrah.

Goldie

ifrah.

Great PAnchi will die..

lizzie1765.AbhIyalicious.

Muhammad_Khan

Muhammad_Khan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
isse bari khushkhabri or kia ho sakti hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

ek dance toh baanta hain after dis Great News...ROFL ROFL Finally hum sab bach gayeROFL kash ye pehle he quit kardeti...LOL humein bekaar mein itna tolerate nehi karna padtaROFL ROFL
ab woh romance karey ya phir ladaai humein kya faarak padta hainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.ilizzie1765Acid_QueenAchilles_Styx

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam_19

yahooo
Sam kya hua...U r soo happy...Never expected this...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.