Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anita_21492

Wow i really like this!!!

please pm me when you update

Thanks Anita! Sure.
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love the concept of your story! I totally adore how your write. I think I've read some of your work in the PKYEK forum, and I must say, it is amazing :) Add me to your PM list and let me know you update :)
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi1

wow... waiting...

Thanks hun! Will be updating today. :)
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: siva2901

wowww interesting😃pls continue soon

pls add me to ur pm list😊

Thanks dear! Will add you. :)
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Great concept, sounds intriguing! Add me to your PM list :)xoxoAanya[/DIV]

Thanks Aanya! Will PM you. :)
2future thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting , update soon 
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there! 
Interesting intro. 
I just wanted to ask if it's gonna be the same story as the Maneet FF with the same title,you wrote? 
do pm me when you update though
thanks 😊
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tes_v1

Introduction

Arnav and Khushi have been best buddies since college and when they move out of college, they turn their friendship into a business partnership and start G&R Designs. Khushi andArnav have been together
ever since. Arnav is what girls call as 'The Dark Temptation' and they keep throwing themselves at him-literally! But Arnav who believes girls to be a distraction keeps brushing them off like dust off his clothes. To Arnav Singh Raizada, girls don't count.

Khushi fell for Mr. Dark Temptation in college but his behavior towards girls, in general, kept her from making her true feelings known to Arnav. She was content being his best friend, business partner and close confidante. Working late nights on projects, sleepovers at the office was how Khushi's time with Arnav is spent.

But things change suddenly when Khushi gets a call from her parents serving her an ultimatum of 2 weeks for marriage. The choice is hers -Marry someone of her choice or Shekhar Khanna, in two weeks! Khushi finds herself in a soup. Khushi's friend and Arnav's brother, the ever-charming, Aakash Singh Raizada proposes marriage to rescue her. This can be Khushi's only option. But can she marry Aakash when her heart lies with ASR? Will Khushi agree to marry Aakash? What would Arnav's reaction be to Khushi's decision of marrying his playboy brother?

Keep reading to find out what happens next in 'Girls don't count?!

Hey Tez cool but confused y Aakash proposes 2 marry her to rescue her. Wats this rescue thing? Is that guy Shekhar bad. If not y cant she just marry the guy of her parent's choice rather than Aakash. My head is spinning. Still do send me updates
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookadict303

Continue soon :)

Update coming up, today!