Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MisterX

MisterX

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged

LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE AISHWARIYAH COZ THEY ARE JALEOUS SO ABOUT AISH &ABHI AHHHH!!!!!!IT'S NOT A NICE COUPLE.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AISHWARIYAH&ABHISHEK" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Qazi_Fan

Goldie

Qazi_Fan

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i hate that pair too.. it looks like Aish ne Abhishek ko pasaya.. LOL LOL LOL

she also looks to old for him.. (infact too old for anybody Wink )

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I hate their pairing, she is a user. No offense to Ash fans, but think about it first Salman then Vivek now Abhi. I am also starting to think this is her way of getting back at Rani, with Rani replacing her in films, it seems she is replacing Rani with the men in her life. Think about it, Vivek and Rani were once more than friends, but as soon Rani replaced Ash in Chalte Chalte, Ash began dating Vivek. Same thing is happening here, Rani and Abhi were rumoured to be getting close, even marraige was on the cards then Ash enters the picture yet again! Dumping Vivek and now going after Abhi.

sks20

Groupbie

sks20

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I hate their pairing, she is a user. No offense to Ash fans, but think about it first Salman then Vivek now Abhi. I am also starting to think this is her way of getting back at Rani, with Rani replacing her in films, it seems she is replacing Rani with the men in her life. Think about it, Vivek and Rani were once more than friends, but as soon Rani replaced Ash in Chalte Chalte, Ash began dating Vivek. Same thing is happening here, Rani and Abhi were rumoured to be getting close, even marraige was on the cards then Ash enters the picture yet again! Dumping Vivek and now going after Abhi.

HmmmErmm

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u guyz.I hate that ash,she is just Angry Angry Angry

Hinal454

Hinal454

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
JODI SO NOT MADE IN HEAVEN!!!!! Angry (NO OFFENCE)SHE JUST WANTS TO TAKE REVENGE ON RANI AND ANYWAY I DO NOT GET WHY JAYA BACHAN DISAPPROVES OF RANI AND NOT ASH COZ ASH DUMPED 2 GUYS Cry    

mrkavi

mrkavi

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
very bad jodi i think she will dump abhi after some time she doesnt deserve any kind of love from anyone

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I luv each and everyone of u who have posted comments in this topic...First of all I hate Aiswarya...I just HATE Angry her... nd she looks like Abhishek's aunty... Nd really dont knw hw people say that she is very beautiful, she is the bst actress ect...Has she got any hits 2 her credit exept devdas and hum dil de...which has nothing 2 do with her performance... Jst coz of the director the 2 films wrkd Angry I never miss a chance 2 critisize her...I HATE HER!!!!!Nd I hate ash-abhi pair tooooooooo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top