Fan Fictions

FF Going Forward KMH-PartVI-Page24 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

lemasri

lemasri

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
good updates...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Going Forward KMH-PartVI-Page24 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myviewprem

IF-Dazzler

myviewprem

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Scene404 Gunjan's playtime

Gunjan shocked: Howww?

PRS: I am 5+8=13 years old angelll

Gunjan laughs making fun: 13 years you and 13 years old ha ha haa

Arjun laughs. His father has become a kid only today with Gunjan. This is first time he has seen his father laugh. Otherwise his father never laughs and smiles ever not in office or at house.

PRS: OK, I will prove you now only and runs behind Gunjan and this time PRS catches her somehow.

Gunjan: Leave me dada leave me

PRS tickles her: No first agree I am 13 years old then only I will leave you

Gunjan laughs and falls on ground and pulls her daddy along. PRS puts his hand to protect her as she falls on the ground. PRS rolls over on the ground laughing with her non-stop. Arjun is imagining himself as a small kid rolling on the ground with his papa laughing non stop. Gunjan is lying on top of PRS and laughing. PRS has embraced her and both are laughing away.

Gunjan trying to wriggle out of PRS hold: Leave me dada

PRS holds her tight: Not till you agreee

Gunjan laughing: Okkk okkk dada you are 13 years olddd I agreee leave me

PRS kisses her cheeks and nose and releases her from his embrace.  

Gunjan places Guddu on the floor. Gunjan climbs her papa's legs and sleeps on them and extends her hands and PRS holds her hand and rocks her back and forth. This is one of Gunjan's favourite plays lying on PRS or Karan's leg while they rock her. PRS and Gunjan are in their own world playing and laughing away. PRS himself has become a kid in Gunjan's company and is enjoying the play time immensely.

Arjun has never seen his father laugh in past 3 months he knows him and smiles. Arjun imagines PRS and him playing like that and has tears in his eyes. If only he could play with his papa like Gunjan once buttt now its too late. Even if his papa comes to know Arjun is his son he cannot play like a child with his father any longer not like Gunjan atleast. 

Arjun feels upset and frustrated that he lost out on spending his childhood with hs father playing with him, laughing with him, being embraced by papa while lying on his chest like Gunjan, rocking on his papa's legs so many things that even if his papa comes to know Arjun is his son cannot be done any longer. The world may think all these are not important and not big things but only a child who missed out on these things will understand what all these things really mean.

Edited by myviewprem - 23 April 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lemasriLooshikasezoMsFuzzybear69artamysticloveridunnosoni4eva.vrshn.Angel.KMH.AKArjuhisis

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
who a new thread??

the updats were good prem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myviewprem

myviewprem

IF-Dazzler

myviewprem

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by florine_20

who a new thread??

the updats were good prem

thanks, its only because of dedicated readers like you that i have been able to continue till 400 scenes

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
good update -

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
sounds like story goes round and round around gunjan only it doesn't move forward what happen to rudra ,rashi,and arjun;s another brother?Arjun and Arohi became like an guest appearance and gunjan and karan become in lead role common move forward story line don't go in circle almost one year has finish kmh2 gone off the air but this story is not moving forward only, creative of kmh has deceived the viewers by changing the story line by keeping us in limbo and didn't open suspense and hang the story line without giving any logic explanation,i think you will move forward with the story line with viewers expectation but i am disappointed, many times don't bother to read full episode but still press like button in the appreciation of your effort to write.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
nic updates dear!!!!bt evn i agree dat u should be shwing arjuhi parts mre rathr dan gunjan karan!!!!i am nt saying dat it's nt gud bt at d end of d day arjun-arohi r d main charactersSmile

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
when are u updating prem??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top