Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

aab ye kya chakkar hai...don't tell me Karan ll fall for her...plz aisa maat karna
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is another twist going to happen? a very bad one? 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene423 Mikhael attacked by rival gang

Next day Arjun has a conference to attend at 9pm and dinner and Karan will also be going to that. At 6pm he gets a call from Billu-Mikhael had gone on some business assignment and rival gang had plans to attack him. Arjun tells Karan to carry on alone and rushes to the spot an isolated building where Billu had mentioned. Billu is waiting for him.

There is firing going on and Arjun reaches Mikhael somehow on 3rd floor.

Mikhael scared: Arjunnn, you here?

Arjun: Who told you to come here all alone?

Mikhael: I was tricked

Arjun: Give me that gun and you go from here. Billu is waiting in car below.

Mikhael: Leave, how
Arjun looks around there are 8-10 people too many to handle.

Mikhael: There are too many people from the rival gang

Arjun: I will divert their attention by running across. You run in other direction and go to Billu and you both leave OK

Mikhael: But you?

Arjun: You do not worry about me. I will come. Do not wait for me, both of you leave right now. I will be fine.

Mikhael: OK

Arjun runs across exposing himself to bullets from rival gang.

He gets one shot to his left leg but reaches other end. Just enough time for Mikhael to run below and Arjun sees that he has reached the ground floor and out of building. The rival gang realize they have been tricked. Some of them run below and others start firing in Arjun's direction.

Edited by myviewprem - 11 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene324 Arjun trapped by police arrival

Arjun sees that now Mikhael has sat in the car with Billu before the rival gang members reached them and drove off in full speed. Arjun thinks great now Mikheal and Billu are safe. But how does he escape.

He fires two bullets and runs to the other wall where Mikheal was there. He fires two more bullets and runs across one floor down stairs after picking the file Mikhael had dropped near the wall. He is on 2nd floor now. Just then he hears gun shots on ground floor and rival gang shouting police police. He hides behind pillar and sees police going on top. Rajveer is also there with them.

How will he go down now? If police sees him they will arrest him and he has bullet injury also in leg. Its 8pm already. One more hour he has to attend the conference. He slowly scans the place. The elevator that takes cement etc is there on 2nd floor. That's his best chance. But it's a but far off. He puts the file in his shirt so that it does not fall while jumping and pistol in his back coat pocket. He jumps on the elevator and manages to catch it somehow and climbs in and sits to avoid being traced.

Rajveer comes running to see what that sound is-its nothing. Its dark around. Rajveer puts torch in every direction and sees blood spots. But cannot find anyone. He asks constables to see all around and find no one. At 8:30pm atlast the police catch all the goons and leave after finding no one. Rajveer is told by the goons that one man in black suit had saved Mikhael Singhania but has got injured in his leg with bullet. Rajveer dials Arjun's office and discovers he will be in conference in next 30 minutes at 9pm.

Arjun jumps off the elevator and runs to the ground floor and to his car. He has to reach conference before Rajveer. He ties a skin color plaster around his bullet injury and runs to the restroom in the hotel. Its 9:10pm already. He goes to restroom and wipes of the blood marks off his shoe and puts the spare socks from his car that he has got along and throws socks in toilet and flushes it off. Then he dusts his dress nicely. Then he reaches conference hall.
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg i missed lots of part 
finally read all
i think something prb with prs!!why he always wear long sleeve shirt??
and why karan touch ruku's pic and got emotional ???
if i was not wrong there was something mistrey behind this all..
may be karan was ruku's son!!!
but plzzz prem now reveal the all truth soon i mean its too much time now ...no patience :(
hope u read all our request 
so reveal truth 
and again "father teresa ready to jump in prb and again save mikhel " but i dont understand one thing when gunjan was in trouble by kidnapper ???tht time why arjun not jumped and pretend himself as outsider!!!! hope the real hero of story arjun get all happiness in his life :)
again brilliant update 
myviewprem thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

omg i missed lots of part 

"father teresa ready to jump in prb and again save mikhel " but i dont understand one thing when gunjan was in trouble by kidnapper ???tht time why arjun not jumped and pretend himself as outsider!!!! hope the real hero of story arjun get all happiness in his life :)
again brilliant update 

Arjun only saves when no one else around. Karan was around and capable of saving his sister. Hence Karan saved her and Arjun knew Karan did not require much help as police also around and Karan himself very capable of handling kidnappers hence did not jump in  
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene325 Rajveer arrest Arjun

Karan waves at him to join him at his table. Arjun joins him at his table.

Karan: What happened, you are late and looking tensed?

Arjun: Nothing Karan

Karan does not believe him and is about to ask him when police arrive.

Rajveer goes straight to Arjun and pulls him holding both collars and gives him two hard slaps. He puts a handcuff and starts dragging him out of conference room into the lobby.
Karan first shocked but runs behind and catches Rajveer in lobby near reception.

Arjun keeps quiet because he knows he is at fault here.

Karan stops Rajveer path: Excuse me, what nonsense is this?

Rajveer: None of your business

Karan: Anything to do with Arjun is my business.

Arjun looks at him shocked and lovingly with wet eyes.

Karan: You cannot barge into the conference room and just pull a person with handcuff. What has Arjun done?

Rajveer: Who are you his lawyer?

Karan: No much more, his friend

Arjun looks at him with gratitude and thinks: Actually much more than friend, you are my brother

Rajveer: Friend my foot. Leave my way

Karan: Do you have arrest warrant, its mandatory?

Rajveer: Not for known criminals like your friend here

Karan; Proof, any proof

Rajveer: That we will get once we interrogate him in police station

Karan: You cannot arrest anyone without proof

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope this doesn't tamper arjun's relationship with his family! 
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene426 Rajveer raises hands on Karan

Rajveer leaves Arjun and goes and grabs Karan's collar: I will show you proof you and punches him. What are you King or Prince that I must show you proof? And removes hand to punch him again.

Karan holds Rajveer hand and stares at him in rage. Apart from his Dadaji and mom no one has ever raised hands on him ever till date. And Rajveer has hit him without any fault. Karan controls his anger only because he has to defend Arjun. Arjun's release is his priority not taking action on the police officer who hit him without reason.

Arjun shouts: Rajveer, leave Karan and do not dare raise your hand on him again. Whatever you want to ask, ask me?

Karan's body gaurds run to protect him but he gives hand signal to them to stop that he is fine.

Rajveer turns to Arjun: Show me your left leg right now. I will give your friend proof solid proof

People have all come out from all places and a crowd is gathering

Arjun sits on sofa and removes his left shoe and leg socks and pulls trouser on top with his hands shivering. What if Rajveer catches that he has put a skin stocking?  

But no Rajveer and other police are not that clever to notice a skin color stocking on top of bandage on his left leg. But Arjun does not observe Karan looking at his leg minutely. Karan has done a full time one year course in medicine and can recognize that his left leg looks different not normal as if covered by a skin colored stocking.  

Rajveer barks: Right, I think its right leg

Arjun shows his right leg. Nothing

Karan happy: So inspector, there is no proof. Your information is wrong. Release Arjun right now or else I will file a case against you

Rajveer stares at Karan threatening: I will see you someday

Karan care a damn attitude like a Yuvraj: Ok, we will see. Call me whenever. I will come

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now i am enjoying after so long that is what I was wanted update soon.