India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

armaan deserves jassi-he is her true love

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

that is final,if not we will stop believing in true luv.

tablet

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Don't worry Tablet, I still believe in true love, hence I found my husband. Big smile
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveda

this is not true luv, where it is written that whosoever had aq broken heart shud drink and do such nasty scenes?this will give wrong message to boys who can ruin their life for a particular girl?

if jassi jaisi koi nahin then why it is s o that she shud end with somebody?

Agreed! They are showing him to be such a spineless guy. Sometimes I just feel like shaking him up and telling him to just get over himself - be a man and make ammends. Which woman wants to end up with such a weak man anyways? Alright,he had no business sense to begin with - but right now the only way he can redeem himself is by taking responsibility and showing more ownership in this mess. Sorry to say girls but they better change his character before he ends up being a complete loser. Dead

And as for Purab...I wont care to comment on him, as he will dissappear in a few weeks. He is there just as a morale booster - as he always has been whenever Jassi was down.

OK now you all can take punches at me LOL
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

Originally posted by niveda

this is not true luv, where it is written that whosoever had aq broken heart shud drink and do such nasty scenes?this will give wrong message to boys who can ruin their life for a  particular girl?

if jassi jaisi koi nahin then why it is s o  that she shud end with somebody?

Agreed! They are showing him to be such a spineless guy. Sometimes I just feel like shaking him up and telling him to just get over himself - be a man and make ammends. Which woman wants to end up with such a weak man anyways? Alright,he had no business sense to begin with - but right now the only way he can redeem himself is by taking responsibility and showing more ownership in this mess. Sorry to say girls but they better change his character before he ends up being a complete loser. Dead

And as for Purab...I wont care to comment on him, as he will dissappear in a few weeks. He is there just as a morale booster - as he always has been whenever Jassi was down.

OK now you all can take punches at me LOL

gladly..LOL

where was puras spine when he ditched Jassi? atleast Armaan has enuf spine to talk to jassi, the poor guy has been begging to talk to jassi just once. while purab couldnt even tell her that thier engagement had ened and wrote her a letter and ran off.

Armaan is just a bit upset.

1. the first and only girl he loves misunderstood and left him.

2. his father is really upset with him

3. he lost his company and job.

4. his ex keeps taunting him.

5. his best freind is also offerning no support.

6. even his mother is not consoling him.

such pressure will cause any man to drink.

what kind of message is jassi sending  by being all nicey nicey to purab? on one hand she went and got revenge on armaan but on the other hand purab didnt get anything?

armaan is just upset but he will make everything fine again. as for purab he isnt a morale booster. hes the one who left jassi to begin with. did he come back to console jassi after he brok up with her>

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Sorry but I have to disagree.. drinking and getting beaten up doesn't solve anything.. You just get sympathy that way.. no solutions... But then that is my perspective of things..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 17 March 2005 at 4:56pm
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Sorry but I have to disagree.. drinking and getting beaten up doesn't solve anything.. You just get sympathy that way.. no solutions... But then that is my perspective of things..

im not justifying his drinking i think its a horrible thing to do but its not like his life is just dandy

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged

gladly..LOL

where was puras spine when he ditched Jassi? atleast Armaan has enuf spine to talk to jassi, the poor guy has been begging to talk to jassi just once. while purab couldnt even tell her that thier engagement had ened and wrote her a letter and ran off.

what kind of message is jassi sending by being all nicey nicey to purab? on one hand she went and got revenge on armaan but on the other hand purab didnt get anything?

armaan is just upset but he will make everything fine again. as for purab he isnt a morale booster. hes the one who left jassi to begin with. did he come back to console jassi after he brok up with her>

OMG- Is Purab the ultimate yard stick for the "good" in Armaan? You maybe right though - it does take a very strong spine to be a compulsive liar.

Whether or not Purab's character has a spine? I don't know and I seriously don't care - coz I don't figure him sticking around in the larger scheme of things.

Yea - really hope Armaan will "make things fine" real soon for I'm tired of him being such a cry baby about his own mess! Cry And since when did he really begin to care what his ex thought of him? I thought he never gave a damn about her anyways. Confused And about him losing his company? Well he never had the stuff to be a chairman - he is better off watching from the sidelines!! and following Jassi's leads Clap

Armaan's story is reduced to that of a boy who cried wolf. Though many found "Devdas" an ideal lover...I really could'nt wait for the movie to end so it would rid him and us too of the misery. He was a weak weak man and this is exactly how Armaan is. Not my cup of tea. Can't wait till he gathers himself and moves on with or without Jassi!
LOL

No offense to anyone. Cheers! Big smile

Edited by tisha_bhatia - 18 March 2005 at 12:07pm

Go to top