India-Forums

Has the serial ended??

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I wanted to know if TUM Bin.. has ended in India!!!What happened at the end..plz update

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yep it ended!Big smile just go to the updates sections and see what happens at the end!Big smile
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
everyone died and came back..even the show died it should come back as i would luv to watch it again Embarrassed
avi_rimjhim Groupbie
avi_rimjhim
avi_rimjhim

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

At the end of the story, Mahir kills Timir in a temple.

One month past, Aryan, Durga and Shradha decide to leave this city and move some where else.

Guruma is devestated and founds out that Timir is no more, so she decided to kill Aryan, Durga and Mahir.

Khushi goes with Aryan on a motorcycle, where there is a flashback when Muskaan dressed as a bride and ran away from home with Aryan, but they had an accident and Muskaan died.

But in that case, Khushi forgets Aryan and wants to save a broken relationship of Aryan and Durga.

Guruma begins her plan to kill Durga, so she makes rocks fall down the hill to pin Durga, but Aryan and Khushi arrive at the same time, so Aryan's motorcycle is pinned and Khushi told Aryan to step back, as the rock hit Khushi herself and she dies.

Guruji explains why Muskaan re-born, so that she can win Aryan, but the chapter is closed, due to her actual death.

fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged
so that's how khusi died by one bad guy in the show, guruma!Big smile
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
LOL
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_rimjhim

At the end of the story, Mahir kills Timir in a temple.

One month past, Aryan, Durga and Shradha decide to leave this city and move some where else.

Guruma is devestated and founds out that Timir is no more, so she decided to kill Aryan, Durga and Mahir.

Khushi goes with Aryan on a motorcycle, where there is a flashback when Muskaan dressed as a bride and ran away from home with Aryan, but they had an accident and Muskaan died.

But in that case, Khushi forgets Aryan and wants to save a broken relationship of Aryan and Durga.

Guruma begins her plan to kill Durga, so she makes rocks fall down the hill to pin Durga, but Aryan and Khushi arrive at the same time, so Aryan's motorcycle is pinned and Khushi told Aryan to step back, as the rock hit Khushi herself and she dies.

Guruji explains why Muskaan re-born, so that she can win Aryan, but the chapter is closed, due to her actual death.

what did aryan do when khusi died?OuchDead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top