Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 16th March’2005

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
 Tumhari Disha dated 16th March'2005

There was nothing much in this episode. The only good thing was that Inder FINALLY decides to forget the past and move on with Rano and that comes as a real relief to all.

Episode begins with Inder coming to Rano and tells her that yes, I was in love with a girl and she too loved me deeply. But then we realized that our relationship was not to be and circumstances were not in our favour. So I had to let it go. Meanwhile I realized that you too loved me, but I never loved you. Rano looks at him still crying.

Rano : You and Di hid this from me all the while ,why did you'll do that. Inder : Yes cause we did not want to hurt you and then disha also told me to get married to you. You would have been heartbroken.

Rano tells that I am heartbroken even now. If you'll had told me before. All this heartbreak would not have happened.Who is that women and I always feel guilty that I have snatched her love from her. Whole life I will not rest in peace thinking of it and her curse will always follow me. Tell me who is she, what is her name.  Aai tells now forget it na beta, it's a thing of the past. Come lets go to your room ,look at your face what have you done to yourself. They both go in. 

Disha tells Inder what should be done now. Inder tells that this is all happened cause of me and I will solve it myself.

Inder goes to Rano tells her I have not told one important thing about my past. Rano looks at him still crying. Inder tells her that the girl he loved is no more. Rano is shocked to hear this. She asks Inder as to why he did not tell all this before . Inder tells her when she does not exist what is the use of me telling anything . Rano feels sorry and apologises to Inder and again asks her name. Inder tells her that if she comes to know the name she will be upset. Then he tells her that the girl's name is Jennifer, Jennifer Lopez…and both of them burst our laughing like kids….. Inder tells her come lets go back. Rano tells that its already late and I will come tomorrow morning.

Gargi sneaks into sumitra's room and slowly opens the bottle of medicine in her hand. Someone switches on the light. Its Vedant and he asks her what is she doing there. Gargi tells oh good its you , I was scared that it would be Dk. Vedant wants to know what she is doing there. Gargi tells I should be asking you this question. Vedant tells that I am doing my duty, Gargi asks what duty, vedant tells now anytime badi mom may recover and its best we be near her. He tells ok I will give medicines. Gargi tells him no I will. Lights go off. ( Vedant switches it off I suppose). He tells his mom that give me the medicines now you won't be able to see properly without lights. Gargi snubs him comeon I can see its only medicines that I have to give her isn't it ? Just then dk comes. He comes and switches on the light and is shocked to see them.

DK tells What are you'll doing here?  Gargi pretends and tells that we came to see didi if she is ok, after Nurse Meera left we come here often. DK asks In this dark ? Gargi tells ya by switching the lights didi will get up. She tells Vedant come lets go. Vedant and she go. DK looks at Vedant and tells him This is my mom and I don't want an outsider to come and interfere . Vedant tells I don't know why Dish trusts this outsider always and keeps asking me about Porineeta and he again comes back and tells DK that I cannot hide this from her for long. Dk keeps staring at him.

Disha and Inder are driving back in the car. Disha tells that good you destroyed my existence. Inder tells her What else could I do.I had no choice left. Disha tells him that I feel so guilty for this mistake. Inder is shocked and tells her Do you call our love a mistake. Disha tells yes now I feel it was a real mistake on my part when actually it was Rano who loved you all the while. Inder tells her that now on he has decided to move on in life and forget the past, his present is with Rano and he has to think about their life together.

DK is sitting in the living room ( looking absolutely smashing in a dark peach coloured shirt and black pants) He is desperately waiting for Disha to come back.

DK : Kya huwa ghar pe sab teekh tho hain na….Disha tells : Haan..

(DK : What's the matter , hope everybody's  fine at home,Disha tells : Yes)

DK : Aane mein bahut der kar di. Aai kaisi hain

( DK : You took very long to come, How is Aai?)

Disha : Inder ne drop kiya

( Disha : Inder dropped me home)

DK looks at her wide eyed and a bit amused ( as if telling her that I am not at all jealous of someone like Inder)

Disha tells him yes Inder dropped me please don't get suspicious. And he is my past he is married to sister now.

DK tells her that its not easy to forget past. Disha tells him Please DK.

DK tells her ok, if I tell u about my past will u believe me.

Disha looks surprised at him and says but u never told me this before.

DK tells her I want to tell u but looking at u I feel u will not tell.

He gets up and tells her I trust there is nothing b/w you and Inder and I want you to trust me too. Saying this he walks off.

Disha keeps wondering why at times DK keeps talking in a strange way.

Both of them go to their respective rooms.

Vedant looks at this and wonders Dish and brother stay in separate rooms???

Disha looking at courier packet lying one her bed. She thinks this is the parcel I sent azoba why did it return ? Is he not in Kolhapur, no if it was so he would have told me.

Gargi is prancing up and down her room. Vedant comes and tells her Eh mom what happened. We have to sell everything and go to Paris or LA. Vedant looks surprised and tells her You told me that u want to take revenge on brother. Gargi tells him no before sumitra becomes alright  we have to go. Or else dk will kill me. Vedant asks her What is the secret behing all this tell me. Gargi tells him I have no time, get all the papers ready from Disha and I have to take care of preparing for Sumitra's funeral. Saying this she walks off, Vedant tells My My  My……..

Disha decorating the bed in the khosla residence ( for Inder and Rano) . Background music going on Ulje ulje mere………She tells to herself crying I am giving my dreams to You.

Inder's dad looks at her and feels sorry.

Both Inder and Rano come happily ( looking as if they just came back watching a circus)

Disha stops them at the door.

Inder tells her Disha what is this.

Disha tells him you cannot take her that easily.

Rano tells her Di ?

She laughs. Saali ko Darwaza Rukhwaai nahin doge kya?  ( I don't know what is the English word for this. In other words she wants to tell Inder that you have to give something to your sister in law before entering the house, it is one sort of custom during marriage)

Inder tells her I don't have anything to give you at present.

Disha tells him no way give it now itself. He gives his ring. She tells thank you and they go. Disha feels a lump in her throat.

She Closes the door of their room. Inder bangs it and tells her to open it. She tells him I have shut if so that you don't leave my sister and run away. Now only the morning it will be opened.

Inder and Rano both hug each other.

Disha cries and remembers all the romantic moments from the past with Inder. Background that sad song is played.

Tanha tanha meri rahon mein toofan kyon aatha hain, mere hathon se  umeedo ka har baar yeh daaman chootta hain, kohi apna ho ya begaana har insaan mujse roota hain. Mein kya jaanoo, meri bhool hain kya.

( When I am walking all alone why is this storm disturbing me ,

Why is this ray of hope always slipping from my hands ,

Why are my loved ones and strangers always angry with me,

How do I know, what is my fault………)

Ends on Disha's crying face.

Cheers

Lata

Edited by Lata - 16 March 2005 at 10:35pm

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

thank you

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lata for the great update.

Yes it is definitely good news that  Indy has finally moved on, I feel sorry for Disha though, but it is good that she and Indy have closure and she can now concentrate on her own husband!

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update! i wonder when dishaz gonna cum 2 noe about the new gurl w*e her name iz lolz!LOL

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thanks sweety!! for the highlight of the day of our lives hihihihih
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Lata,

these updates r like my night prayers.without reading I can't sleep.Good job.

I'm glad the two clowns will be busy in their own circus & not bother our lady Dee.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Hehehehe... Good one, Mink! LOL

I was thrilled to see that DK does indeed want to tell Disha of the past by himself. So happy he says he trusts her, and wants her to trust him! Now we're talking about firm foundations for their relationship!! So now Disha must go tell him she trusts him, and ask him to tell her everything. Hope it doesn't get messed up, but it probably will...

Thanks for another lovely update, Lata!

-DKaddict

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Hi

Thanks for the update it is 6:45am in Uk when i got up and first thing i did was to get up come down and read the update..It has become a habit..

Well i hope DK gets a chance to tell disha himself becuase if it come from him before anyone atleast she can try to trust him... But can't see it happenning..What say?

Samy

Go to top