PROMISE ME - Updated Page10

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Gals , 

After a long debate with myself, I finally decided to share this here 

This is FF I have started in Odhani  forum and i didnot go beyond two  chapters since I lost hope from that show and decided not to waste time on writing FF on them ...

Since , I am so in love with Suraj-Sandhya and Nidhi-Ashutosh (KTLK) , I am combining both of them , it will have more of SurYa for sure 

Iam borrowing only names of these characters and using my own story on them .
Suraj/Ashutosh and Sandhya/Nidhi  have no resemblance in them .As this characters are some one I have seen in my life and they are very close to me.

Character Sketech :-

Suraj  

son of Megha and Mohan , being only son of the family he is pampared and spoiled,he shares good relation with his parents, esp with his father they r more like friends yet when time demands his father is strict and shows him reality of life..Suraj sister Chavi who loves him unconditionally and plays a major role in spoiling him as she covers up his mistakes . Suraj completed his education 8 months back but not willing to join any firm in near future. Chilled out, gud looking , irrespoinsble person, yet lovable.He likes to party a lot but want no responsibilites. 

Ashutosh 
 son of Madhavi and Sunil . He is been pampered a lot but he never took advantage of it. Ashutosh is someone whom every mother would love to make their son in law. Responsible, clam, chilled out person , who is in search of love,no gal really seem to interest him . Ashutosh works as a Marketing head  for MNC. He likes to party and live life taking responsibilites unlike Suraj. 

Sandhya Sarabhai
 daughter of Maya and Indravadan sarabhai  .Sandhya is strong, independent. Her family loves her a lot yet she is more close to he friends then family. She likes to get along with guys then gals, she is not ur regular chattar pattar gal.She choose to be single as she never wanted any one spl in her life , her friends are her world . Guys would love to date 
her but she is not interested in them as she finds them fake  . She works for Event Mgmt.

Nidhi 
Elder Daughter of Meena and Madhur. Her younger brother Shravan is not ready to take family responsibility . Nidhi comes from a middle class family she have seen lot of downs in her life then ups, her life demands her to supress her girly dreams of being in love  she longs to have a spl person in her life , but she never really went looking for one . She works as Marketing exe.

Suraj and Ashutosh are best buddies since childhood.

Sandhya and Nidhi are college friends and their relation is more like sisters

I gave Surname only to Sandhya, since i want ppl to know i am using Starones Mindblowing Crazy Funny Family SARABHAIS

Feedback;s and Criticism is always welcome gals.  

Page                                Chapter 

3                                      One 

5                                      Two

7                                      Three 

9                                      Four 

10                                   Five 

PS, ANU , this is for U

Love 

Edited by breezy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice fan fic
thats cool that u hv given sarabhai name to sandhya
yup sarabhai Vs Sarabhai an awesome show ..still star one shows its repeats ...

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hi J😳..good start.
introduced two more characters na..nice...interested to know how your story moves between them...keep writing
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey i love ur smileys anushini ,so very cute ...
Hi_Friends thumbnail
@J:for me??!!Hey thanks dear..😳.i dont know about that two characters
 Nidhi-Ashutosh..so eager to know about them in this..
sandhya:she never wanted any one spl in her life , her friends are her world 
Nidhi:she longs to have a spl person in her life 
from these line.😳
.i am more eager to know them..😍
Edited by anushini - 12 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

hey i love ur smileys anushini ,so very cute ...

thanks sita😳😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sita. they are the best family Starone has ever given to audience , they deserve a place in FF's ...I still long for Season 2 and still have clips on my lappy, when i am down or low , i know who can make me laugh apart my friends 

@Anu, yes sweety, its for u , since i rem telling u , if i will be able to stick for long with this show, i will give one FF for sure, 

Just the Names are used, their characters in Shows and in My FF is different ...very different ...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice intro of characters J.  Looking forward to the chapters.

I like Nidhi and Ashutosh too but don't watch the show, anyhow, you are using only the names.

PS:  Anu, love your smileys.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipeee...love your character sketch di...awesome...
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ff..
plz add me 2 ur pm list