India-Forums

Update March 16 2005 - India

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

We all rejoiced earlier I guess. The story is again going in a bad way now. Cry

Jia tells the whole family about the baby being alive... Pandey ji and Rukmini are very happy and so is Devyani.  Meantime, Netra is very upset on hearing about this news.  Baba and Maa are giving lot of baddua to the person who switched the babies.  Netra is now scared.

Savitri goes and talks to Netra (Didn't really catch this part ... I think Savitri knows that Netra is the one behind all this.)

On the other hand, the lady is kidnapped and doesn't realise it.  She hears the kidnappers say that both(the lady and the baby) are going to be killed.  She tries running away but is shot. Meantime shekar lands up there.  he takes the baby and manas comes there at this point. Manas points the gun at the killers and asks Shekar to call the cops. Shekar starts running with the baby... he is followed by one of the kidnappers.

Shekar sees that his car's tyre is flat. so he takes the baby and runs into the forest and is followed/chased by the kidnappers.

In the house, Jia is arranging things in the nursery. Her mom lands up with a palna.  Jia is teased by Devyani. Both are very happy.

Shekar meanwhile is hit and falls down... when he gains consciousness, he sees the baby's clothes drenched in blood.

He sees a man passing by and tells him what happened and asks if he has seen a man with a baby or a baby nearby, the man tells him that there are lot of wild animals in the jungle. so maybe an animal took your baby away.  he also tells that in the recent days, lot of babies from the village were taken away by the wild animals.  Shekar is dejected and returns home with the baby's clothes.

Manas surprisingly is at the house along with Samar, Gyanji, Rukmini, Arushi, Ansuya, Devyani and Savitri.

He doesn't say anything. he is just standing there and crying.  Everybody asks him what happened he doesn't say anything. Jia comes by then and asks him what happened. He tells them, main baby ko bacha nahin paya.  Netra is the only one who is happy.

Cry

I have a feeling though that the baby is not dead. let us see what happens now.  I think the makes love to make Jia and Shekar cry.  and Mostly Manas will be the one to find the baby.

Thanks,

Abhita

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged
see i knew jias baby will end up somewhere i hope she finds her baby
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot abhita. I hope jia finds her baby soon.
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged

how come manas didn't revealthat  netra was behind this whole baby mess. I know jia knows her baby is alive u know it

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
thanks a lottWink
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Manas is the man who got all Jia's baby taken away he is a backstabber he is so different to what we think he is i just hope shekher and Jia get their baby back shame netra
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged

i doubt it because if she did they whole show will be about the baby u know they audience will be like when will they baby grow up and stuff and i doubt netra is even pregnant~\\

Will someone explain how the inlaws treat netra

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top