India-Forums

Rihhaee
Rihhaee

Today’s episode

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

well I don't remember the tile...poor memory I guess...

I will try to recollect and post it.

Ok here goes what happened today

Priya and Rahul are married happily. Rahul is very ambitious and is working on getting a project and the contract company owner modi is interested in Priya. He is flirting with her while they are having lunch together. Rahul gets a call and he goes out and modi takes advantage of this suitation and tries to flirt with her by touching her hand.

Priya gets panicked and rushes out..on the way she meets this one weird girl who is watching them.

Priya tells rahul what happend and he think she is over reacting and he tells her that if someone flirts with her little bit he is OK with that. Priya is shocked at this. She is crying. She dials a number ...her mom's and does not speak and her mom to recognize's it is quite and crying.

Next day she comes to meet her mom but her mom sends her back telling that they have no relation. Priya is upset and she comes home and tells Rahul that she loves him a lot and their is no one else in the world for her other than him.

One night Priya is reading an article on NCCW and madhavi. Suddenly she gets a call and it is modi. He is trying to apologize to her..she says he doesn't need to and she wants to wind up and he says he wants to come over and then she blurts out that Rahul is not home and he jumps and says he will be there in 2 min...the bell starting ringing and she is scared to open and when she opens she finds Rahul. She hugs him and tells him what happend...he again yells at her and tells her that it 2005 and ask her to get out of that thoughts and be more modern in approach.

He then asks her what is it today...and remainds her that it is their anniversary. He gives her a RED dress and asks her to wear that in the part that eveing. She tells him that she does not like wearing such dresses. But Rahul convinces her to wear for one time. They go to the party where everyone is wearing masks and Rahul and modi are wearing the same type.

Rahul and Priya are danicing and all of a sudden Modi joins and he starts to dance with her and starts to misbehave. Priya senses this and tries to unmask but modi does not allow her to. Finally she just runs from there to restroom and she is crying. Rahul is getting very distrurned but he is controlling everything. Modi comes in and tells him that his wife is very beautiful and he is getting more interested in her.

Rahul tells modi that she is his wife..but modi doesn't care.

They come home and priya tells rahul that modi was in the party and rahul gets agitated and tells that priya is over reacting and modi was not in the party. He agains tells her that he is OK with lilttle flirting. She is upset.

She calls NCCW and asks madhavi that she does not want reveal lot about herslef bit wants to talk. She asks do they get cases where husb and and wife love each other but wife does not like this kind of social life and certain things to do help her hubby. Madahavi tells it depends on what other things are and she should not do anything that will make her feel bad in her own eyes.

Next day Rahul meets modi. Modi tells Rahul that if he wishes to get this contact then he should convince his wife to spend one night with him. Rahul is very hesitant and tells him he does not how to apprach that. Modi tells him if he wishes to get the contract then he should find a way.

Rahul comes home and he sounds happy and tells priya that he has 2 new one good and one is OK. he tells her that they are going to australia for 2 years and then their they can start a family. Priya is happy and then asks what is the ok news...he tells that they have to meet some people tomorrow and modi is one of the consultant to interview them. he assures her that everything will be ok and he will be there too.

Next day priya comes to a hotel and speaks to rahul on phone. he asks her to come to room 9. she enters the room and the a lady closes the door. Modi comes from behind...priya is shocked.

Edited by smisha - 16 March 2005 at 9:42pm

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
thanx
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Thanks smish.How awful.

Know what ? We once knew a couple.The husband forced his wife to sleep with his boss.The husband got promoted out of turn without even being anywhere in the promotion list that year as he was a very average employee.They were a newly married couple and yet the wife would look awful,with black circles under her eyes and seldom smiling.

I think it was only after she got a child that she started looking happy.The most ironic part was that the boss's wife used to consider the husband as her brother and really cared for his wife.

We used to feel so awful at all this.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I initially thought all this was only limited to movies..and never that some men could fall so steep too...

But I also think woman should fight back and not get tortured like this.

When I saw this episode...I was like..what crap and I was feeling bad for that girl because she is educated but she seems to be so simple and naive.

I hope she gets out without any torture. I hate such men who have no capability and use their wife as ladder of their success and then act like husband's. Shame on them.

Wow...Minnie...that is so sad...I hope that girl is happy and over that trauma....

I wonder if she can be out of it...

I will not be able to give a complete synopsis of today's episode. i will be able to give only highlights. If someone else wants to do the detail one...please feel free.

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

u serious?? i cant belive this!! u know what happened to my neighbour?? she got married to this guy who was supposedly some engineer in the UK. but after marriage when she went there, she realised he wa sjus an ordinary mechanic!! anywya, she divorced him n married again!!!

its we women who always get cheated in life!! we have to fight for our rights!!

HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Nice Episode....
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Smisha. Minnie, how is the girl now? Is she happy with the baby? I knew these kindda things happen in real life, but never heard from someone I know. How ******* these men could be. Why doesn't the girl tell the boss's wife all about that incident. You said, she cares about the girl. I hope she will take some actions once she gets to know her husbands real face.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top