Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes they did. They had no legal right to keep the baby any longer Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

I thought I was watching Animal planet for a moment.

Actually there is few occasion when i notice her...today i also missed it 😆
Where has HE vanished😭

I dont like it if he does not appear for 5 minutes
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today Sachin is present at each scene...i m really surprised how he can manage this 😲
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is the episode so far?
The episode looses its charm to me the moment someone vanishes. I hope he returns
yes but just because ACP was not there so as the next in line he had to administer the fansi dialogue

Uff It was very ordinary , the episode I mean. No investigation, no thrill, no puzzles 

yesterday was far better then this. Today I was disappointed. Yesterday had given me hope
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
make way for abhijeet's new best friend sachin......and who knows the way he is being projected and glorified as the diligent and vociferous nextgen cop, he will soon supersede everyone and become the next acp...apart from the sweet kid, i found nothing worthy of appreciation today...and salunkhe sir may be seen as one of the contestants in the next season of jhalak dikhla ja...😆 Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
There was no story, nothing in today's episode. It was meaningless. Not at all gripping. Uff and He vanished in the middle
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yet another "Case of the Misleading Promo" here - the baby had almost nothing to do with the case at all, neither were there much of the charming baby scenes with the team that we love so much (the one with Abhi sir and Purvi was nice, but extremely brief). Why on earth would the mother take her along when she clearly knew that danger lay ahead ("uske bina woh rone lagti hai" isn't anywhere near an explanation IMO)? Below average, dreary story with no suspense.

The best I can say about this one is that I enjoyed the duo during Dr. Salunkhe's ridiculous   scene.  I don't like how Sachin is continually being in Daya sir's place with Abhijeet either, and apart from the awful team distribution, the others were more or less just used as showpieces. ACP sir's absence did nothing to help.

Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago