Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

this is what i heard from others

Abhi has proposed to Neha and Neha has accepted as he told her that
it was tiime for him to move on and there also a part where neha and
Abhi are in their bridal finery getting ready to sign to the
marriage cert in the registrar''s office adn abhi is just about to
sign looking undecided with Simran as the witness

😭 i hope he does not sign or atleast seeing his dilemma, neha opts out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manna thumbnail
If you ask me , I think both Abhi and Simran need to move on . You cant keep going back into your past to retrieve the good moments . the bad comes with the good. Look ahead , forget and move on .. find new partners and make a fresh start. Life is too short to moan and cling onto pain , just because you are obliged.
astitva_simran thumbnail

Abhi n Simran shd get back together for the sake of Aastha and themselves..!!! 😊😊 

Does anyone agree with me?

anitha.b thumbnail

I absolutely agree...why ruin that kids feeling in between all this tumoils...

I hate when I see parents separate. I dont say that they are wrong. But they never think about the little tiny head that will have so much at that young age. I hope they get back for aastha's sake.

Mr. Mathur should think this too. A new person can be her father as her real father.

anitha.b thumbnail
Welcome astitva_simran
pmahesh thumbnail
I heard that in yesterday's episode abhi asked neha to marry him but she refused!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good for Neha.As it is Abhi is nuts about Simran.Even if he marries Neha,Simran will always loom large in his life & she will be a constant factor in their married life due to Astha.No marriage can sustain for long under such tremendous pressure when a woman other than his wife has so much say in a man's life.

I think this serial can also be used as a platform to reinforce how important both parents are in a child's life. 

TiN24 thumbnail

I see it both ways. Simran should not go back to abhi because he's her past (i agree with you on this one manna) If he cheated on her once, what makes you think he can't or won't do it again? Once you've lost someone's trust like that, its very difficult to get it all back and have faith in that person. Things like this don't always happen in real life. In order to live in this world you have to live each day at a time. That's why the past is past, present is present and future is future...........none of which we can change. That is why going into your past for personal satisfaction show's that you are scared to move into the future. Simran needs to look ahead at her own life and realize if she needs abhi in her life or not?

Although, i also agree with you smisha. For the sake of the child, simran and abhi should get back together. I mean, its not the child's fault for anything. At such a young age it would be shameful for her not to know her real father and grow up seeing him with another women (neha.......if he marries her).

BUT BUT BUT.............at the same time........i don't know why, but i get the feeling that abhi doesn't care for aastha as much as he should. I mean before everytime he would bump into simran.......the first thing he should've ask about was his daughter.......but he never mentioned her at all. But this is just my personal observation, other than that, i think that astha needs both her parents, especially at this age.

essar2610 thumbnail
About Abhi not caring enuf for Aastha, well... blame the script writer. 😉
anubhaagarwall thumbnail
please update on astitva.  is abhimany going to marry neha or simran?