Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Ok, one of my friends sent this to me.....source's identity protectedWink(lolllllllllllzzzzzzzz....preet sends this to me saying that jjkn is not ending...and she thinks that we would have allready read this...but surprisingly, no one has posted this though this article is dated feb 16LOLLOL ....but gaurav has to say this

COURTSEY.....JASSI_PRETTY YAHOO

'I look much better in person'

Sudipto Chattopadhyay - Thursday, February 16, 2006  19:01 IST

Gaurav Gera as Nandu in 'Jassi…' wishes to get a makeover

Is it true that 'Jassi…' is drawing to a close?
These rumours have been rife since the past year. One never knows what may happen tomorrow. But as of now we haven't been told that the show is shutting down.

What would you attribute Nandu's popularity to?
His proximity to Jassi and staying by her through thick and thin has made him endearing. His lines are those of an 'underdog' but they are innocent. He is a Jassi loyalist. This evokes audience sympathy. Everyone wants to have a dependable brother and confidante like Nandu.

Does the Nandu image hinder your chances with girls?
In Mumbai, people have seen me as I am. But in small towns it does make a difference.  People are shocked when they see the real me. They feel I look much better in person.  If 'Jassi…' was the only show I was doing then I would have been stuck with this image. But I do ads and other shows. So it doesn't really matter. I am not contract bound to play Nandu.

Are you getting stuck in the comedy groove?
This is bound to happen. I love doing comedy and have a natural flair for it. But I have also done a negative character in 'C.I.D'. I would love to play an obsessed lover like Shah Rukh Khan in 'Darr'. Playing a lover boy is otherwise too boring.

Do you at times get bored playing Nandu?
Not at all! I only wish the look would change. Even Jassi tells Nandu, "apna chashma badal" or else you will not get a Valentine. But I guess Nandu will not be as lucky as Jassi and get a makeover.

Did the show's ratings slide due to Jassi's makeover?
Jassi had to get a makeover because it was intrinsic to the story. I don't think TRPs went down because of that - though the story did lose its bearing for a while. But now the producers are trying to get the old cast back. They want Manini De and Parmeet Sethi to return
.(ok, now i hope parmeet returns...he has said really harsh things about the show and said that he would never return but i HOPE that if TnD and the new sony executive promise him a good lengthy track, he might be convinced...so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best)

Is there a woman in your life?
After a broken relationship I have decided to enjoy my freedom. I do not want to become a one woman-man as of now. I will let down my hair and enjoy

Edited by Buffie - 21 February 2006 at 2:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "raj might be back on jjkn.jjkn not ending" in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thanks buffie Smile

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i don want nandu to have a makover Angry Angry

leeya

leeya

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thax buffy ay kash ke raj vapaas aa jaye Tongue

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
thanx a lot Big smile

honeylime

IF-Dazzler

honeylime

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanx buffie

navpun

Goldie

navpun

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thnx

Clana_621

Goldie

Clana_621

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Thnx Buffie!! How i wish Raj would come back!!
Hera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top