Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

New faces.. Good show!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
In this show i see they got alot of new faces especially kids.. And they all are acting superb. Kids are rocking.. They act soo natural. I like ginni cuz she got my name lol

It seems like a good show also teaches u how to build a relationship between a child and parents. They are strict for some reasons but they shouldnt be too strict at the same time.. So great show.. Hope it does well Big smile i wonder if they'll show grown kids later in the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starwadi..dollnycsweetieSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New faces.. Good show!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Welcome to da Forum dear..Hug

I hope they dont show grown up kids otherwise serial will get ruined.. its going quite good nd all da actors r great..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 25 November 2011 at 2:57am

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
no no i don't want a leap at allOuch

the show is so realistic..its all abt our not so big but unavoidable problems of daily life...Thumbs Up

i hope it will keep its real essence unlike other shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.