Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

New faces.. Good show!

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
In this show i see they got alot of new faces especially kids.. And they all are acting superb. Kids are rocking.. They act soo natural. I like ginni cuz she got my name lol

It seems like a good show also teaches u how to build a relationship between a child and parents. They are strict for some reasons but they shouldnt be too strict at the same time.. So great show.. Hope it does well Big smile i wonder if they'll show grown kids later in the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starwadi..dollnycsweetieSamraat_92DelightedHeart

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Welcome to da Forum dear..Hug

I hope they dont show grown up kids otherwise serial will get ruined.. its going quite good nd all da actors r great..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 25 November 2011 at 2:57am
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
no no i don't want a leap at allOuch

the show is so realistic..its all abt our not so big but unavoidable problems of daily life...Thumbs Up

i hope it will keep its real essence unlike other shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index