Posted: 16 March 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Natasha comes to Abhi's house and is surprised to see Anand there. He tells her that he is Abhi's brother. Abhi's mom invites her in. She tells her that she heard about Rudra but wasn't able to visit them, as she was in the hospital. Natasha asks her if she is feeling fine now. Anand tells her that she feeling perfectly fine since Abhi is getting married to Kesar. Natasha is stunned. Abhi's mom feels bad. Natasha asks her whether it's true and she nods her head. Natasha has tears in her eyes and runs out of the house.
2. Natasha is walking on the road. ('Bepanha' song plays) She remembers the times she spent with Abhi. Abhi is on the way home and thinks of Kesar. Kesar is at home and thinks of Rudra. Rudra, who's in Michigan, remembers Kesar.
3. Natasha comes home and runs to her room. Pam sees her in tears and goes to her room. She asks her as to what the matter is and Natasha tells her that Abhi is getting married to Kesar. Pam is stunned. She tells her that this marriage is illegal. She tells Natasha that Rudra is coming back and Kesar can't even wait for him to return. She tells Natasha that she wouldn't let this marriage take place.
4. Shalini takes Rudra for a drive. Rudra tries to hide his face but Shalini tells him not to worry, as no one would be able to recognize him. She drives the car really fast and turns on the music really loud. Rudra asks her what she is up to. Shalini tells him that she is just taking him out for a drive. Rudra tells her to slow down but she doesn't. Just then, the police come after them. Rudra gets scared. Shalini bumps the car in front of her. The police come to Shalini and ask for her license. They ask Rudra for his name and Rudra says that he is Rahul Malhotra. They aren't able to recognize Rudra. They ask them as to where were they going in such a hurry. Rudra tells them that they were on the way to meet someone at the hospital. The police tell Rudra to drive the car since it would be risky if Shalini drives. Rudra tells them that he doesn't have his license with him so they issue him a temporary license under the name, Rahul Malhotra. After they leave, Shalini tells Rudra that he is now officially known as Rahul Malhotra.
5. Dadaji, Dadi, and Kesar's parents talk about Abhi and Kesar's wedding. Pam comes there and tells them that they are planning for an illegal wedding. She tells them that Rudra and Kesar aren't divorced yet. Dadaji tells her not to interfere. Pam tells her that Rudra is her son and Kesar is her daughter in law. Dadaji tells her that Rudra is dead. Pam tells him that they are with Kesar in her plan. Just then, Kesar comes there. Pam tells her that she used to say that there's no one else in her life except Rudra. She tells her that just because Rudra extended his trip, her love for him all of a sudden disappeared. She asks Kesar what kind of love is that which doesn't even know how to wait. Pam tells her that she knows that she and everyone else have spread stories that Rudra is not alive anymore but now they can't do anything as Rudra is coming back soon. Kesar tells her that she understand how she feels as she lost her husband and child. Pam tells her to stop saying that Rudra is dead. She tells Kesar that she wouldn't let the wedding take place. After saying that, she leaves from there. Dadaji tells Kesar not to feel bad about what Pam said, as she is living in hope that her son would return. Kesar tells him that she wished she could have lived in such a hope, too.
6. Kesar is alone in her room. She sees an image of herself before she got married to Rudra. The image tells her that she had lots of dreams when she got married to Rudra but they got broken. Kesar tells then image that Rudra cheated on her at first but later he changed because of her love. Her image tells her that she could forget Rudra's betrayal but she (the image) couldn't. Kesar tells the image that love is enough to make one forget such things. She tells the image that she can't marry Abhi, as she would be betraying Rudra. The image tells her that Rudra's not alive anymore but Kesar tells her that love never dies. The image tells her that Abhi loves her, too. Kesar tells her that she is just fulfilling Abhi's mom's last wish but is scared that she would be hurting Abhi. Just then, another image of hers appears. The image tells her that she can't look back now. The image tells her to live for other people's happiness. The image tells her that it's as if time has stopped for Pam but Abhi's mom doesn't not have enough time left. Kesar thinks about this and then wipes her tears.
7. Pam tells Natasha that according the Hindu marriage act, no can get married again if he/she isn't divorced. She tells Natasha to prepare the documents against Abhi and Kesar. Natasha tells her that they can't stop the wedding. Pam tells her that if she doesn't want to support her, she would hire another lawyer. Just then, Vikram comes there, and Natasha tells him to explain this to Pam.
8. Kesar's parents, Dadaji, and Dadi call a 'pundit' to fix the wedding date. The 'pundit' tells them that March 15 would be the perfect date. They ask him whether there is any other date after March 15 but the 'pundit' says that there isn't another in a long time. He also tells them that there are a lot of obstacles leading to Abhi's wedding so they should let him marry sooner. They all agree for the wedding date. Abhi is happy but Kesar isn't. (End).