Fan Fictions

The Unbreakable bond a contemporary perspectiv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Hello people,  I am fairly new to this site, inspired by the characters of the story iss pyaar ko kya naam doon I stayed awake a many nights weaving my imaginations  around them but I needed a creative outlet so I decided to put word to them, thereby allowing me to share them with you. Please feel free to comment on the story, I would really appreciate any feedback from you. Big smile

My  story, like a few other is based on show. But I have given it a different twist, there have been many comments on how Khushi should be stronger, have an equal footing with ASR. A lot of people have wanted Khushi to belong to a rich family from whom she was separated from. But I have always felt this lost and found scenario so 70ts. So I have given this story a contemporary  scenario where Khushi may not be equal in status with ASR. As  Khushi is not a million hire like Arnav. But her new found independence and self-confidence has put her uniquely in a position to equal such a man.

The story starts 4 years after Khushi leaves Arnav, her family and her old life behind. nither Khushi nor Arnave are married either to each other or anyone else. The circumstances in Khushi life have made her more mature and stronger. While the pain of separation from Khushi has made Arnave more focused and less a slave to his infamous anger. I have focused on what they go through individually due to the separation and how they meet once again to overcome the conflicts between them.

The Unbreakable bond a  contemporary  perspective for Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

She stood at the kitchen window, looking out at the early morning mist turning the city of lakes, Udaipur silvery gray, the chill of the night would slowly dissipate and soon it would be pleasantly warm. She could here the city waking up, coming to live to begin a new day. Soon people will go about their business.  It was 6.30 am, she woke up early these days, it had become a habit she had developed over the past  4 years. She had so much to do today she thought.

Even after 4 years she could not believe that so much had changed, she had changed and every thing about her life had changed. Yet somehow she was tired to the past with steel cables. A past she had wanted to forget but never could and knew she never will. The reminder was too prominent. She smiled at the thought of this most precious reminder of her past. Her heart thudded as warmth filled her chest.  She closed her eyes only to open them as a vision of angry deep brown eyes flashed in her mind haunting her. 

Sighing she turned to look at the bright yellow kitchen tastefully decorated with white cabinets, she liked this room. The kitchen had always been her favourite room. Whenever she was upset or tense about anything,  it was in  this she found solace and  she cooked up a storm. And the best part was that Malini maa did not mind one bit they were similar souls.    

She smiled remembering the first time she met Malini maa . Like two ships in a storm they had anchored each other.  She Khushi kumara Gupta had brought life into Malini Metha bereaved existence.  And Malini  had given Khushi a new life with a new beginning  after she had left her old life behind  her.  She had become Khushi Metha.

On that fateful night she had sat on the station platform in Delhi raked with guilt at what she had done and what had almost happened because of her. Her actions that evening with him had felt so right, so perfect at the time and afterwards she had believed everything could be alright. Come morning he would make everything alright.  She had left him sleeping  so peacefully never knowing it would be the last time she would see him, not knowing what awaited her at home, the shocking revelation and  conclusion that night would bring  and would  turned her world upside

Everything that happened that night after she reached home had left her adrift in a storm, cursed by her own stars with no anchor and no redemption. What she knew, she could not confide in anyone, lives were at stake people she cared about would have been destroyed.  

She was in the eye of the storm so she let the storm carry her away leaving everything and everyone she loved far behind.  She had no idea what had happened after she left. Only hoping that  what was not disclose  would not hurt anyone. Most importantly would not hurt that sweet gentle women she knew and respected, and so would never hurt 'him'.

She knew she had hurt her family by running away, that she had hurt him.  But she also knew if the truth got out it would destroy the one person he loved most in this world. Thus destroying all he had, that she would not and could not do to him.  She loved him too much to let that happen.

The truth would hurt not just one but two families she cared about very dearly. So she had left carrying the secret with her not knowing at the time that she carried more then just a secret.

--------------------------

After an hour waiting at Delhi station in the wee hours of morning without anything to her name, she had boarded the first train passing through.  A  train to nowhere as she had no idea where it was heading , she had no ticket and no place to go. She had shared the compartment with one other person who was fast asleep.

She had sat in the connor of the buggy finally letting the tears come, going through every memory of the past 6 months.  The first time she had laid eyes on Arnav Singh Raizada. The man who would change her life forever, he had infuriated her with his arrogance and his 'mightier than thou' attitude and she had vowed never to set eyes on him again. But destiny had other plans in stored for her, leaving Lucknow and moving to Delhi to live with Buaji.  After that stupid man had tried to ruined her reputation, all for the sake of his humongous ego. 

Destiny had taken her for a merry ride and had brought her back face to face with that same man, her nemesis time and time again, somehow tangling their lives in invisible strings neither of them could break.

When and how hate had changed to attraction and then to love which ironically neither of them had disclosed to each other, she did not know.  Unable to proclaim their feelings, that strange relation between Arnav and her had just gone in circles.  Pushing and pulling them in a whirlwind of emotions' neither had experienced before.

His announcement  to marry his long-time girlfriend Lavanya whom khushi had been training to become an ideal daughter in law for Naniji, then her spur of the moment engagement to another man forced on her by Buaji.  He had been furious when he had come to know about her engagement. And in anger had ordered Anjali the set the date for his own engagement with Lavanya within the weak. Her heart had broken once again into a million pieces but there was nothing she could do, She had sealed her fate by getting engaged to Shayamji.

Things had gone out of hand from there, both of them stuck in relationships  neither of them had been ready  for or wanted ,  nothing had been reconciles between them, their feelings like a turmoil within driving both of them to  days  of desperation and anguish . Tossed to the high winds of a love neither of them were willing it accept or proclaim. Bounded by the norms of society they had suffer in silence.  Until the culmination of their actions of that one evening they had spent together, neither of them had said a word, they had only let their eyes and  their actions do the talking, breaking  down every barrier between them, crossing all lines of self-preservation  they had laid themselves bare to each other.

Crying heartbroken tears her head filled with all the bitter sweet memories of all the time spent with him, her 'lard governor'.   She had not heard the ticket collector demanding for her ticket,

"baiya , i am sorry but I don't have a ticket, please forgive me." she pleaded in a choked voice. Trying to wipe the tears running down her cheeks.

"don't  you know it is against  the law to travel without a ticket" The TC  questioned  impatiently, trying not to notice the girls tear stained cheeks. In his 20 years of service as a TC he knew a runaway when he saw one. But he could not do anything about this one, He could see she was not underage but a young woman in sad circumstances. God only knew what had made her take such a step.   He didn't want to be a bleeding heart he just wanted to do his job and go home. Why did young girls want to run away from home by train, he thought ungraciously, why could they not just take the bus and be somebody else's problem.

"but, what do i do?  i don't have a ticket" her eyes brimming with tears.

He sighed, "very well, look I cant do anything about  this  I am just trying to do my duty hear, you will have to pay the fine of 1000 Rs, or i will have to report you to the railway police ."

"But I don't have any money ." she cried, tears running down her face.

"arre madam what am I suppose to do? I am just doing my duty" he said sternly but in a kind tone. God he did not want to do this. She was as old as his own daughter who was safe in a college hostel in Ahmadabad. These young things why did they have to run away from home at all he sighed.

"bai shabe can't you see the poor girl is frighten and upset, maybe she lost all her language and money and is just trying to get  home" said a soft kindly voice from the other seat of the coach . and matronly lady stepped forward , " really I tell you,  you government servant  can be so insensitive to the plight of others" bestowing a kindly smile at Khushi  she turned to the TC "ok , tell me how much is the fine , and the cost of the ticket to where ever she needs to go"

Sitting besides khushi the kindly lady had asked, " beta, where are you going , you don't worry I will pay for your fare"

With tears choke voice Khushi had replied " I have no place to go, I have no one to go to"

Sighing  the lady  said " take the fine and tell me the charges for a ticket to Udaipur, Rajastan   "

Giving her the numbers, the transactions took place and the TC left

Sitting besides Khushi the lady introduced he self, "hello, I'm malini Metha ,  I live in Udaipur  and run my own business" she looked a Khushi  waiting.

"khushi kum..." the words got stuck in her throat, and  a fresh flood of tears ran down her cheeks. "Khushi ,  my name is just Khushi"

"Khushi!  for a girl with such a happy name you sure are very sad" she chuckled. "now no more of this, come eat something and rest for a while, this journey is long so we can talk later, Ok"

Wiping her tears Khushi nodded, she managed to eat one parata with a little pickle, offered by maliniji.  Exhausted from all the event that had transpired she fell into a fitful sleep. Her dreams had been kaleidoscope  of  people and faces of all those she loved, moments of joy and sadness dominated by one face, those angry deep brown eyes that changed like quick silver, going dark with worry, flat and cold with anger, and almost black with agony and pain and desperate desire.  Those eyes tore at her heart making her cry in her sleep.

this is all for now. read and enjoy Big smile
please do not hesitate to let me know if you like or dislike it. i will post the next instalment in due course
thank you.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Unbreakable bond a contemporary perspectiv" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kira9174

Kira9174

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Your writing is truly amazing, please add me to you PM list. Much appreciated Kira.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top