Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kalyan hoga tumhara baalike...😃😆
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and plzz also rate and comment on hina karan picture gallery.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

@ Bold :-Thanks Saru for this point...😃

I' m thinking of daily opening a post to remind everyone to comment on Hina and Karan's profile. Hit the chaskameter and comment and actively participate in the forum activities...😃

About DOTW,MOTW,GOTW...stuti has written to the moderators lets see what Ami replies...😊

can we dialy open a thread to say to comment on hina's n karan's profile??? I thnk those topics will be closed.. .😕

I'm also looking forward for motw gotw n dotw... hope ami replies soon... 😃
Originally posted by: saru.g

can we dialy open a thread to say to comment on hina's n karan's profile??? I thnk those topics will be closed.. .😕

I'm also looking forward for motw gotw n dotw... hope ami replies soon... 😃

Arey, opening the topic once and comment on it to remind the members...😆 Baar baar ek hi topic open karungi toh mujhe ban kardenge...😆
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for sharing 
_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow..yar its a great post...!!
really we need very much activites to increase chaska meter ratings...
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ashi di👏...very very needed...we will make our show to be on top 1 in the CM ratings...😃⭐️
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha_123

nice post ashi di👏...very very needed...we will make our show to be on top 1 in the CM ratings...😃⭐️

even i m the deeply ruted lover of yr but the problem is that i cant come frequentiy and reply as i m busy whole day with my studies & office i hardly able to spare half an hour for forums thats why i m a silent reader but i keep on commenting on every topic as much as possible
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanks for all the info Ashi 😃 it's really helpful 👏 hope yeh rishta's ranking improve this week.. it's really disturbing to see YR at 16 and bottom of the all SP show's.. 🤢 😔
Keep hitting the chaska meter...keep commenting on the profiles of Karan and Hina...be active in the forum and try to participate in the discussion...😃