Posted: 19 years ago

Tonight, Armaan is worried and feels threatened as Jassi is getting married to Purab. How will he react?

Find out in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, tonight 9.30pm.

Obviously... his reaction will be some new devilious plan to break their marriage....

Yehhh Armaan na...😑😑😑... Khud bhi Mallika se shaadi nahi karata aur Jassi ko bhi nahi karane de raha hai......😑

react kya karna hai!!! muh me ram bagal me churi(knife).he will congratulate her and admonish her for not telling him first and then will break all the furniture in his room shouting da....mn and then tell raj to think of plans to break up jassi and purab.

πŸ˜†

He deserves it...he better not do something stupid...he will loose what ever respect is left in jassi's eyes.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†right on pj....and maybe when this plan (to break P&J) fails....(since all of his plans fail).....Jassi will finally take off her Armaan-tainted glasses and see that not only is he A.S.(S) but that he is actually a DUMB A.S.(S) πŸ˜‰
ides , i think the blinds are pretty much off, she just needs a moment until what her eyes see can be processesd by her brains.
on second note plz ....pl......z, let purab and jassi keep getting along fine. thier chemistry.....(invisible and understated one)......friendship....love....whatever.....is the only saving grace in the serial.i won't know what to watch if they break up
Originally posted by pj04

on second note plz ....pl......z, let purab and jassi keep getting along fine. thier chemistry.....(invisible and understated one)......friendship....love....whatever.....is the only saving grace in the serial.i won't know what to watch if they break up

Ditto pj....

Amen!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by pj04

on second note plz ....pl......z, let purab and jassi keep getting along fine. 

Originally posted by ides

Ditto pj....

me too!