Fan Fictions

The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 51

Rukmini13

Groupbie

Rukmini13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow awsom update dear...so the ghost nd devil war started..humm going to be fun...would like to see hw dey behave in clg..nd they continue the war in clg???..luv the upcoming bond between father nd daughter...luv der scene...update soon dear..waiting for next...luv u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshachauhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samikshachauhan

hey sweetheart thanks a lot for ur beautiful comments!
it feels so encouraging. thank u so much!Smile

and i committed little mistakes which i have corrected now. i wrote aryan by mistake instead of adi. and sneha in place of niru. i m really sorry for these mistakes. 

hehe no probs dear
then i loved adi's tht 'take baby to pram'LOLLOLLOLbut u will find this baby cute n loveing soonEmbarrassed

samikshachauhan

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thanks for update n pm!!

so this time adi din't frown on our sleeping beauty

poor boy lost her mother at 7 age. thts y he loves grandma n she very close to him.

hehehe Mr. Devil n Mrs. Ghost!! Kehti hai jodi heaven mein banati hai!! Yeh jodi bhi heaven mein bani hai ya?

i din't seen such cute little bride 1st laddo eating fairy, sleeping beauty n now all kohl spread bride!! love cute charu!!

loved grandma cleaning charu's face lovingly charu must remember renuka!!
ohh wht this mr. devil in sorry hurry he din't allow grandma to complete all rituals!! we missed them!!

Feeling too tired and sleepy, she glared at the boy sleeping peacefully on the huge comfortable bed. Had she got enough strength, she would have thrown him on the couch. The peaceful smile on his facing was adding fuel to the fire that was burning inside her. Devil'

Poor girl had to sleep on coach n she fall down in sleep!! don't worry u can! u will dear!!
wow so she is going to continue her studies!!

liked the father n daughter scene!! so charu got father in sanjay!1 hope adi will get mother in renuka!!

loved pouted faced daddi!! and her assurance to charu dealing with her grandson which makes sanjay confused.

so waiting for daadi's punishment n college part!!

Edited by shruja - 03 December 2011 at 12:03am

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

thanks for update n pm!!

so this time adi din't frown on our sleeping beauty

poor boy lost her mother at 7 age. thts y he loves grandma n she very close to him.

hehehe Mr. Devil n Mrs. Ghost!! Kehti hai jodi heaven mein banati hai!! Yeh jodi bhi heaven mein bani hai ya?

i din't seen such cute little bride 1st laddo eating fairy, sleeping beauty n now all kohl spread bride!! love cute charu!!

loved grandma cleaning charu's face lovingly charu must remember renuka!!
ohh wht this mr. devil in sorry hurry he din't allow grandma to complete all rituals!! we missed them!!

Feeling too tired and sleepy, she glared at the boy sleeping peacefully on the huge comfortable bed. Had she got enough strength, she would have thrown him on the couch. The peaceful smile on his facing was adding fuel to the fire that was burning inside her. Devil'

Poor girl had to sleep on coach n she fall down in sleep!! don't worry u can! u will dear!!
wow so she is going to continue her studies!!

liked the father n daughter scene!! so charu got father in sanjay!1 hope adi will get mother in renuka!!

loved pouted faced daddi!! and her assurance to charu dealing with her grandson which makes sanjay confused.

so waiting for daadi's punishment n college part!!

thank you so much!!!!!!!!! Big smile

will be updating very soon. hope u'll like that tooSmile

shruja

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rukmini13

Wow awsom update dear...so the ghost nd devil war started..humm going to be fun...would like to see hw dey behave in clg..nd they continue the war in clg???..luv the upcoming bond between father nd daughter...luv der scene...update soon dear..waiting for next...luv u
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!Smile

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

CHAPTER ' 4

Adi strode impatiently in the campus with a fleeting glance at every girl around. He had to find her before it was too late. 'What if she blurts out everything about their relationship?' He quickened his steps at the dreadful thought.

In the midst of his thoughts, his eyes fell on a petite form in purple top and blue jeans with thick long silky hairs falling to her waist. She wasn't facing him but by some intuition he knew it was her.

He was almost running when he bumped into a girl. He looked back at the girl and muttering a hasty sorry, he turned back to the spot. But she was nowhere to be seen'

Where the hell had she disappeared in an instant. How much he hated to run around for a silly girl. Swearing under his breath he turned towards the library building as the girl's appearance suggested that there was no better place to find her other than library.

But as he was about to enter the building someone blocked his way placing a soft hand on his chest.

"Are you in some hurry handsome?" the girl asked grinning.

Adi looked down at the girl in blue dress and replaced his frown with his ever charming dimpled smile.

"No hurry Roshni. I was just looking for someone."

"Hmm. Well Aditya is looking for someone. Someone special?" She asked knowing the answer in advance.

"No ways sweetheart. And even if I find someone special, she can't be more special than you" he said bending his head with pure intention of flattering.

But the smile with dimples in his cheeks and the brown eyes made Roshni's heart skip several beats in a rush. Controlling her heart beats she asked "then come with me."

"I'll join you later Roshni", he said with a slight strain in his voice.

"You don't consider me your friend Adi." Roshni complained with a well practiced pout.

Having no other escape, Adi gave a final glance at the library door and turned around and proceeded towards the canteen with his hand around her waist.

Peeping from behind the pillars, Charu took a sigh of relief as she watched the duo finally moving away. Why was this Aditya following her? Did he expect me to play that husband wife game in college? Husband my foot.

"Charu, are you hiding from someone?" a girl asked tapping her shoulder.

Charu turned around to find her best friends, Ankita and Niru.

"No Anku, I was just waiting for you two", she lied.

Then turning to her other friend she asked quizzically, "What's wrong with her? She looks lost."

Anku shook her head "Nothing special. She just- "

But she was cut in by Niru, "Nothing special?" she asked in disbelief and then added dreamingly, "It was the most special moment ever. I ' today Aditya ' I could feel his touch for the first time and you -you know he even spoke to me."

"She bumped into him and he just said 'sorry'."  Ankita described the actual scenario. Niru grinned sheepishly.

"Charu- Charu. What happened to you?" Anku asked shaking her.

"See even she can't believe her ears. Ooo I still can't believe it." Niru said grinning.

"Yes right. I was thinking that only. I- I'll join you guys later. I need to issue some books from the library. Bye."

Niru was lost in her new found happiness while Anku wondered if she had imagined a slight unsteadiness on Charu's face when Aditya's name was called.

Sitting in her class, Charu glanced sideways during the lectures. So much had changed in her life since last two days. And he- he was still completely unaware of everything. He is so different. Just like her price charming. Only if she could erase last two days from her destiny!

Karan was listening to the lecturer with distinguished interest when he sensed someone's gaze. He suddenly looked around and smiled at her.

Charu's heart skipped a beat. She looked away instantly both startled and happy at the unexpected smile.

Puzzled by the girl's attitude, Karan murmured under his breath, "She is weird" and got back to his book with a smile.

Roshni silently cursed the duo who had disturbed her private moments with Adi, Rohan and Sid. 'Why can't these two stay away? The moment she stepped into the canteen Adi was more than happy to find these two already present. How can Adi endure them?'

"Are you Sid?" a slim girl asked standing beside their table.

Adi and Rohan sniggered as they very well knew what was coming up.

Sid hesitantly looked up and smiled sheepishly, "Yes sweetie."

And then with no shocking effects on the spectators, the girl slapped him hard.

"Don't you dare call me again. Do you get it?" the furious girl warned lividly.

Caressing his cheek, Sid cursed his chuckling disloyal friends and then looked apologetically at the offended girl.

Glaring and ignoring the apology, the girl was about to pass when Adi winked at Sid and held her hand, "Sweetheart. Spit the anger. Hasn't anyone told you that you look beautiful when you smile?"

The girl appeared out of breath for a few seconds then smiled broadly with melted heart and then blushingly sat beside him.

"Is it Adi? Do you really think so?"

Rohan shook his head at the flirting boy and the compelled girl, Sid looked daggers at his traitor friend, while Roshni was trying hard to hide her burning anger but was failing miserably.

Ignoring the trio's varied expressions, Adi continued with his endless flattering feigning immense concentration, while the girl sometimes giggled uncontrollably, sometimes blushed badly and sometimes jumped in excitement as he touched her slightly.

Edited by samikshachauhan - 03 December 2011 at 2:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17Rukmini13swati_prithvisonalimuratgeetapfatzfathiAmor.ridzziRIYANSH_AUDREYshruja

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnandu

beautiful update...
waiting to read further...Smile
thanks Smile

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samikshachauhan

Originally posted by fatzfathi

loved d part..wonder wat wil happen in d college..n also d punishmnt 4 him..
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

nice part 
Originally posted by Dhanvi83

lovely part...too good...Big smile thanks for updating soon...

thanks a lot guys for ur appreciationSmile

Edited by samikshachauhan - 03 December 2011 at 2:17am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top