Fan Fictions

The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 51

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update samiksha...
as say's...nafrat hi pyar ki pehli seedhi hoti h...
let's see...what's going to happen in their life...
n the wedding scense were very good...
mr. n mrs...LOL

thanx for pm...
update next part soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshachauhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
lovely update...
quite interesting one ...
so they finally got married..
wat to c how what happens nxt Wink
thanks for the pm

samikshachauhan

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome update sam
luvd it
the wedding scene was so hilarious 
Bride was all sleepy n groom was bored
wow what an unique wedding
i luv that line when Charu thought wont her Prithviraj come 2 save her.
Awe poor girl! sweetheart u r getting married 2 ur Prithviraj only
i'm now super eager2 read more
so update soon than sooner

samikshachauhan

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
aweee my swt cute little princess wants her prithviraj to escape her frm marriage ...bt little she knows he himself has stucked in d same situation... :P..how swt...n i just looove the laddu scene awww my poor baby stuffing laddu in mouth in betwn sobbing n crying ..i so can imagine mugdha here...our little sanyo ...her innocence...her cute antics...charuu is ditto like sanyo...hey sam frm now on m in n with team charuu Big smile ..n i ll nt talk abt dat rude n arrogent playboy .. Tongue thnx for the part samiii...u r the fabulous writer...lov ur writing style ...n lov u too...update soon...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rukmini13samikshachauhanshruja

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thanku so much wonderful epi
i enjoyed this wedding a lot!!

bride stuffing laddoo n sobbing in between n her mother unknowing to her watching it!1 it was very cute scene to imagine LOL

Renuka smiled in between her tears standing on the threshold of Churu's room. She found her like this; her little teenage daughter eating the ladoos hastily. She silently admired the delicate and innocent beauty of her loving daughter. In her wedding attire she looked like a fairy. Fairy stuffing ladoos! Renuka,s smile widened with the amusing thought. The act wasn't at all graceful for a bride but the sight was still enchanting for the mother' my cute innocent princess' still a kid at heart'Clap

awesome now i am loving renuka too!! fairy eating laddoos!! is that so cute thought!!Embarrassed

n our dreamy sanyogita thinking for prithviraj to come n rescue her from this marriage!! lol he can't as he also can't help himself!!

so both know each other

'Aditya'? Her senior in college'? Sneha's crush'? The playboy'? She felt like running from the hall at once.

And then he remembered why the face looked familiar. He had seen her long back. College' First day of freshers' The ragging session' A crying girl' Damn'

both r finding best mismatch for eachother!!LOL
ohh wow so playboy in cream sherwani n dreamy princess in golden lehenga wow!! wat a atire!! and our princess became sleeping beauty!! and felling on his shoulder!! it reminded me mugz sanyo scene of prc n prince is bored of all rituals LOLLOL still both r giving angry look to eachotherLOLLOLbetween who is Aryan?Confused
kya jodi banayi hai!!Tongue

but yeh jodi toh pehele hi ban chuki hai adi's mom subhadra had fixed it. kya khub aage ki sochi thi unhone!! if she would alive she must how cute pair both makes for all of us not for both themselves !! WinkLOL
ohhh very emotional scene of bidai!! Crycan imagine mugz in that n surpriya in that!! but our playboy is boredUnhappy
waiting for super duper grihapravesh n journey ahead!!Day Dreaming

Edited by shruja - 01 December 2011 at 4:19am

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

thanku so much wonderful epi
i enjoyed this wedding a lot!!

bride stuffing laddoo n sobbing in between n her mother unknowing to her watching it!1 it was very cute scene to imagine LOL

Renuka smiled in between her tears standing on the threshold of Churu's room. She found her like this; her little teenage daughter eating the ladoos hastily. She silently admired the delicate and innocent beauty of her loving daughter. In her wedding attire she looked like a fairy. Fairy stuffing ladoos! Renuka,s smile widened with the amusing thought. The act wasn't at all graceful for a bride but the sight was still enchanting for the mother' my cute innocent princess' still a kid at heart'Clap

awesome now i am loving renuka too!! fairy eating laddoos!! is that so cute thought!!Embarrassed

n our dreamy sanyogita thinking for prithviraj to come n rescue her from this marriage!! lol he can't as he also can't help himself!!

so both know each other

'Aditya'? Her senior in college'? Sneha's crush'? The playboy'? She felt like running from the hall at once.

And then he remembered why the face looked familiar. He had seen her long back. College' First day of freshers' The ragging session' A crying girl' Damn'

both r finding best mismatch for eachother!!LOL
ohh wow so playboy in cream sherwani n dreamy princess in golden lehenga wow!! wat a atire!! and our princess became sleeping beauty!! and felling on his shoulder!! it reminded me mugz sanyo scene of prc n prince is bored of all rituals LOLLOL still both r giving angry look to eachotherLOLLOLbetween who is Aryan?Confused
kya jodi banayi hai!!Tongue

but yeh jodi toh pehele hi ban chuki hai adi's mom subhadra had fixed it. kya khub aage ki sochi thi unhone!! if she would alive she must how cute pair both makes for all of us not for both themselves !! WinkLOL
ohhh very emotional scene of bidai!! Crycan imagine mugz in that n surpriya in that!! but our playboy is boredUnhappy
waiting for super duper grihapravesh n journey ahead!!Day Dreaming

hey sweetheart thanks a lot for ur beautiful comments!
it feels so encouraging. thank u so much!Smile

and i committed little mistakes which i have corrected now. i wrote aryan by mistake instead of adi. and sneha in place of niru. i m really sorry for these mistakes. 

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

aweee my swt cute little princess wants her prithviraj to escape her frm marriage ...bt little she knows he himself has stucked in d same situation... :P..how swt...n i just looove the laddu scene awww my poor baby stuffing laddu in mouth in betwn sobbing n crying ..i so can imagine mugdha here...our little sanyo ...her innocence...her cute antics...charuu is ditto like sanyo...hey sam frm now on m in n with team charuu Big smile ..n i ll nt talk abt dat rude n arrogent playboy .. Tongue thnx for the part samiii...u r the fabulous writer...lov ur writing style ...n lov u too...update soon...Big smile

thank u soo much sweetie!!!!!
i so haapy that u like my writing! thanksSmile

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Awesome update sam
luvd it
the wedding scene was so hilarious 
Bride was all sleepy n groom was bored
wow what an unique wedding
i luv that line when Charu thought wont her Prithviraj come 2 save her.
Awe poor girl! sweetheart u r getting married 2 ur Prithviraj only
i'm now super eager2 read more
so update soon than sooner
thank u nandu diBig smile
will update soonSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top