Fan Fictions

The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 51

lisalafaiya

Groupbie

lisalafaiya

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
update fast di it is awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another RTMC FF YIIIPPPEEE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshachauhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
nice start loved the characters
continue soon

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1

Aditya frowned slightly at the unusual silence being maintained by his elders at the breakfast. He ate as fast as possible to flee before any endless lecture came up.

"Aditya, I want to talk to you."

Aditya gulped in at the sedate tone of his grandmother and the obvious sign that things weren't favorable for him today. She called him Aditya and not Adi.

'Something awful is coming up dude' he warned himself silently and looked up with his typical innocent look.

"What is it grandma?"

Placing her hands on the table, Sarojini started firmly, "You need to change your attitude towards life. And as you are adamant on turning a deaf ear to all our heeds, I have taken an important decision."

Sanjay looked apprehensive as he knew what was coming up but Adi was looking more and more impatient with every passing moment. How badly he hated these lecturing sessions. His grandma is otherwise cool but sometimes the ghost of some ancient dictator possesses her. And on such rare and torturing occasions he was left with no other option but to nod at her each statement.

In this usual habit, he even nodded in affirmation when his grandmother accused him of turning a deaf ear to her. Sarojini frowned at her nonchalant grandson and decided to skip the intro and jump directly to the main part.

"I have chosen a girl for you. You need to get married."

Both the elderly gaped apprehensively at the stunned lad as finally the news was broken. They expected some outbursts but the boy stilled fixing his gaze at the glass.

Debating inwardly about the expected denials and appropriate answers, Sarojini waited impatiently for some reaction.

Moments later, which were like hours for the old lady, Aditya suddenly roared into a loud laughter surprising the apprehensive duo.

"You are so funny grandma", Adi managed to speak in between his chuckles and then added, "For a moment I could not make out that it was a prank."

"This is no joke Adi. Your grandmother is serious about you marriage." Sanjay spoke clearing the misunderstanding of his un-mindful son.

The smirk faded from his handsome face as he registered the seriousness of the situation.

"Have you gone insane?" he demanded in disbelief.

"Adi mind your language." Sanjay frowned at him having no other way to suppress his son as he himself wasn't convinced by his mother's decision.

"But dad- Forget it. I have already wasted a lot of time in this nonsense. Good bye."

She looked at her wrist watch and then at the door umpteenth time. Dressed in sky blue knee length skirt and baby pink top with white polka dots, she sighed in dismay and she bent to pick up her bag.

"Karan"

Charu whirled around with fresh energy and a sparkling light in her large kohl lined eyes as she heard the name. A huge smile came unconsciously on her face spotted the dashing young guy who had just entered the badminton court.

She stood their under a trance gazing smilingly at her first crush ever. She had made a routine of coming to the badminton court every week to watch him practice. She seated herself on one of the stairs wondering if he'll ever come to talk to her…

Then as if in a dream, she saw him walking to her and then forwarding his hand towards her.

Cindrella's prince offering a hand for the dance…

For an instant she forgot who they were and where they were. But at the next instant she was reminded with a loud thud of her impatient heart.

"Are you there?" the boy asked bemused at the weird response from the dreamy girl.

Charu immediately stood up nervously, now sensing the real happenings as he bent forward to pick up the cork that had fallen down behind her.

She mentally smacked her self for her stupidity when the boy left with a 'what wrong with you look'. Now when the boy had resumed his match, she recollected the recent event. He had just been asking her to pass the cork. She cursed herself all through the way as she went to meet her friends in the canteen, for spoiling the first chance when he came up to her and simultaneously swearing not to be so sloppy at the next time.

Charu stood up from the chair, hardly believing her own ears.

"What? You want me to MARRY? But-but why?" she asked horrified and shocked.

Renuka sighed as the moment she had been dreading since long had finally arrived.

"Listen Charu, they are very nice people and – ",  Renuka started explaining but was cut in by her revolting daughter.

"But I am just 18. Why do you say this ma? Why do you want me get married so early? Are you angry with me? What have I done?" Charu asked baffled.

She had no satisfactory answers for the innocent queries but she had to be firm.

"Dear this is only for your good", Renuka stated abruptly having no other words for quieting her.

"No. No. this isn't for my good. You are tired of me now. I'll always hate you for this ma, always." Charvi cried out exasperated in fusion of anger, shock and pain at her inconsiderate mother as she ran to her room.

Renuka ran behind her agonized daughter but halted when she heard the loud bang of the door shut. She felt so helpless and weak. A tear left her right eye as the words echoed in her ears 'I'll always hate you for this ma, always.'

Only if she could tell her the truth…!

"He is coming" the souvenir announced before the room wide opened as Aditya dashed inside throwing his bag to one of the servants. He rushed towards the bed horrified and then looked up at his father and asked softly, "What happened to her, dad?"

Sanjay sighed and then explained the situation to his terrified son, "She hasn't eaten anything since you left today morning. The doctor said such stress and starvation isn't safe at this age."

Aditya gazed at his unconscious grandmother with guilt overpowering his senses. He forcefully restricted the clouding moisture in his eyes. The only thing he could not endure was his grandmother's pain.

"I am sorry grandma. Please don't punish me like this. Please… Scold your idiot Adi. But please talk to me" he pleaded sincerely.

He hugged her in slight relief when she opened her eyes slowly.

"Then promise me that you'll marry that girl."

Too guilty and scared by the recent horrifying scene, he agreed impulsively "I'll do whatever you ask" and then tightening his hug added, "even if my girlfriend wants me to marry another girl."

Sarojini smiled as she thanked God for giving her such a loving grandson who loved her so dearly. She patted his back lovingly and winked at her son with a winning smile. She knew that this plan could never fail.

Sanjay shook his head at profound tantrums thrown by his old and wrinkled elfish mother, still apprehensive of the outcome of such a drastic decision.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17Rukmini13swati_prithvifatzfathiananyasherasonalimuratgeetapAmor.dmg_roks_antaraFreethinkerRIYANSH_AUDREYsweetsanyoshrujasweetnandu

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hope eventually they are marrying each other...

update soon

samikshachauhan

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
awesome start...Clap
nice part...
hmmm...arrange marriage...Tongue
aditya n charu...
the most intresting part is going to be that...LOL
where both r going to meet each other...
n grandmother ...u r the best...Wink
charu...syndrella's prince offering a hand for dance...LOL
well she is syndrella but of aditya ...Embarrassedmr.karan has no entry...Dead
n poor renuka...she is not able to tell her won daughter that why she want her to get married so soon...Crybut when charu get's to know...i m sure she will respect her for her decision...Smile

nice part...
u wrote very well...Clap
n thanx for pm...
waiting for next...Big smile
update soon...Smile
luv u...

samikshachauhan

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
lovely part...i lov grand maa..such a master plan Big smile ab kya karonge prince?? U hv to marry our swt cindrella...hey saami grt starting n plzz next part jaldi update karo Smile

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

hope eventually they are marrying each other...

update soon

hmm.. lets find out in the next partWink

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

awesome start...Clap
nice part...
hmmm...arrange marriage...Tongue
aditya n charu...
the most intresting part is going to be that...LOL
where both r going to meet each other...
n grandmother ...u r the best...Wink
charu...syndrella's prince offering a hand for dance...LOL
well she is syndrella but of aditya ...Embarrassedmr.karan has no entry...Dead
n poor renuka...she is not able to tell her won daughter that why she want her to get married so soon...Crybut when charu get's to know...i m sure she will respect her for her decision...Smile

nice part...
u wrote very well...Clap
n thanx for pm...
waiting for next...Big smile
update soon...Smile
luv u...
thank uu so much sweetheart!
will update soon.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top