The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dhanvi83

Good going Sam...i can imagine the wedding scene. ...overall amazing...please cont soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by fatzfathi

nice part...cant wait to read teir future...

thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ananyashera

omg...they got married & both r not happy with this...

well i liked ur story...its different...

they have not even met each other once properly...& they dislike each other...

so love story will start after marriage...looking forward to their love-hate relationship...

please update soon...don't make us wait for long time...

thanks dear! will surely try and update very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by b1h1

charu is married to aditya๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒboth were unwilling to do so...
during mantras both looked angrily at each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†well there is very thin wall between love and hate you don't know when you cross it๐Ÿ˜†
let the good times begin๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i m glad that u liked it๐Ÿ˜Š thanks!!!

CHAPTER ' 3

Sitting inside the car, Charu's sobs finally subsided into hiccups. Then soon she drowsed off to sleep carefully placing her head on the back seat this time. But soon the car jerked a little and the sleeping girl again fell on the strong shoulder beside her.

But strangely this time Adi did not shrug her off. Separating from one's mother wasn't a comforting idea for him too. He involuntarily remembered a scene of a seven year old boy running and wailing behind his mother's dead body carried by few men.

'Don't take away my mom. Give her back to me. Stop' He closed his eyes tightly to restrain a tear ready to escape his deep brown eyes.

Then he glanced at the tear stained face of the girl on his shoulder. He frowned as the separating scene back at outside her house replayed in his mind. Not that he cared or so. It was just pity as he could connect her abandoned situation with his own years back.

How helpless and forlorn he had felt'

It was almost evening when the car stopped outside the huge mansion. Adi shrugged his shoulder lightly, "Get up."

Charu got up lazily rubbing her eyes like a kid. Adi watched her in amusement but soon burst into loud laughter when she removed her hand.

Charu frowned in her drowsy state "What is so funny?"

Adi chuckled badly and then suddenly pulled her towards him. Charu's heart raced crazily with a loud thud as he tucked her.

"What are you up to?" she cried out frantically, controlling her thudding heart.

But soon her eyes widened as he turned her towards the mirror in the front.

The kohl in her black eyes had spread all over her face when she had rubbed her tear stained eyes.

"Come on. Lets go." He said chuckling but Charu immediately held his hand before he could open the door.

"No. How can I? I am looking horrible?" she said genuinely horrified of her own image in the small mirror.

Adi smirked "Exactly. Let grandma see what a horrible ghost she has brought home." He said opening the door but with a little sense of guilt for not helping her, before he heard something.

"Ghost and me? And what is he? Devil." Charu muttered. Adi frowned and jumped out of the car, now with a clear conscience.

"What was taking so long Adi?" Sarojini asked as he came out and then added anxiously, "and why isn't Charu coming out?"

"See for yourself grandma. I am going?" Adi said stretching his hands and strode towards the main gate.

"Wait. Adi-", before Sarojini could stop her disregardful grandson, he had already disappeared inside the house. Shaking her head, Sarojini turned to the car. She opened the car door to find the bride rubbing her cheeks hastily with her dupatta. She smiled softly as Charu removed her dupatta and stared at her anxiously. Sarojini took one end of her saree to clean her face lovingly.

Encouraged by the loving act of the caring old lady Charu asked apprehensively, "Am I looking like a ghost?"

Stunned by the sudden irrelevant and weird query, the loving mother asked, "Ghost? Who called you that?" and the realizing who else could be so considerate to the innocent bride, she added assuring her, "Hmm. We'll deal with him later. But don't woory my child. You look like my perfect princess." Charu smiled sadly and came out of the car.

As the unconcerned groom had already settled in his room, many of the rituals had to be cancelled. Moreover Sarojini and Sanjay did not want to discomfort their young daughter-in-law. They asked her to rest and Sarojini took her to Adi's room.

Sarojini frowned looking at the boy's usual sleeping posture, carelessly occupying more than half of the bed. Asking the girl to wait for a second, she shifted her grandson making space and a fair share-out of the bed.

Sarojini smiled and left the room closing the door behind her.

Charu stood still, stuck to her place, with a pounding heart. How could she share the bed with a boy? She shivered at the thought. She looked around to find a couch in one corner of the room. But how could she sleep on a couch? Feeling too tired and sleepy, she glared at the boy sleeping peacefully on the huge comfortable bed. Had she got enough strength, she would have thrown him on the couch. The peaceful smile on his facing was adding fuel to the fire that was burning inside her. Devil'

Having no other choice, she made her mind to settle on the couch itself. She then wore a comfortable white and blue night suit and stretched on the couch. Within few minutes, she was in deep slumber.

"Ouch!" she cried out in pain caressing her elbow. She looked around trying to make sense of her new strange surroundings. Where was she? So she had fallen from this couch. But why was she sleeping on a couch? And whose room was this? She looked around to find a boy sleeping on the bed. And then she remembered with a thud of her frightened heart.

She turned on hearing a knock at the door. Opening the door she found Sanjay and Sarojini standing out with a fresh smile on their faces.

"Did you have good sleep Charu?" Sarojini asked lovingly.  She nodded with a fake smile.

"Alright then get ready. Aren't you getting late for your college?" Sanjay said holding her a college bag. Charu looked blankly at the duo.

Perceiving the obvious question in her mind, Sanjay kept his hand on her head "I want you to continue your studies Charu. You are no less than Adi for me. Never hesitate to ask anything. I'll fulfill each and every dream of my daughter."

Touched by the affectionate words, the grateful girl smiled and this time genuinely, "Thank you uncle."

Sanjay cupped her angelic face in his hands and said raising his brows, "but on one condition. You'll call me papa."

The face in his hands lighted up with fresh tears in the big black twinkling eyes.

"Papa" she murmured in Sanjay's assuring arms. How much she wanted to call someone by that name. How she missed that feeling of hugging a loving father'

Sanjay himself could not control his tears at the heartfelt acceptance of his new daughter. He caressed her hairs lovingly when the duo heard complaining voice of the old grandmother.

"Got your papa, what about your grandma?" Sarojini pouted dramatically.

Charu smiled at the childish and wrinkled grandmother and said hugging her tightly, "Yes grandma. But you haven't forgotten your promise. Have you?"

Sarojini realized after a instant that she was hinting at her promise of dealing with his grandson. She smiled broadly and assured her, "Don't worry. Just let him wake up."

While two ladies giggled, Sanjay stood confused by the conspiratorial looks exchanged by them.

Both the elders silently admired the innocent giggle of the girl while for some strange reason Charu felt her aching heart soothe a little'

Edited by samikshachauhan - 12 years ago
beautiful update...
waiting to read further...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sweetnandu - 12 years ago
loved d part..wonder wat wil happen in d college..n also d punishmnt 4 him..
lovely part...too good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks for updating soon...
nice part...๐Ÿ‘
mr. devil n mrs. ghost...nice pair...๐Ÿ˜†
loved the grandmother,father n daughter scene...๐Ÿ˜Š
collage part is going to be fun...๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx for pm...
update next part soon ...๐Ÿ˜Š
nice part...

adi could understand her situation being separate from mother...poor boy...

so charu got papa...& she is happy๐Ÿ˜Š...

it will be interesting to see how they behave with each other in college...looking forward to changes in both due to this new relation...

thanks 4 pm...plz update soon...