Fan Fictions

The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Hello friends,

i just thought of sharing a story with you guys. This is based on my favorite couple Rajat and Mugdha. Hope that you all will like the storyline. i am posting the character sketch. Do tell me if you like it.Smile

Aditya ' Son of the most successful businessman of the city. He lost his mother at a very tender age as a result his family loves and pampers him a little more than required. The most special person in Aditya's life is his sweet grandmother. 

Breathtakingly handsome, generous and good at heart are some basic adjectives associated with this 20 year old college student of third year. Don't let this face of the lad mislead you. The coin has other face too! 

Unchecked freedom, excess of money, boundless love and pampering has earned him some more titles' Careless to the core, stubborn, demanding and with a peculiar habit taking things for granted. 

The unprecedented attention of females, thanks to his charming personality, has made him quite a busy soul. Seven girlfriends a week or sometimes more than seven, if he gets bored before the end of the day, has earned him another title of a play boy. The count of his girlfriends till date is something which he truly doesn't remember or to be more precise doesn't care to remember.  

But in spite of all superficial distractions, there is still a girl of his dreams which isn't like any of his college girlfriends.

Sarojini (Grandmother) ' She is quite old and experienced lady. Her love of her grandson has caused her to pamper him. She is funny and understanding grandma. Though Aditya's ever careless attitude is counted cool by his young female admirers, his grandmother for a fact, has different opinions. Still she has never scolded him as her love for him is her greatest weakness. But since the day she caught a girl sneaking out of her grandson's room early morning, she hasn't slept peacefully. Her mind has been working continuously since then to find a way to bring her unchecked grandson on tracks, by hook or by crook'

Sanjay (Father) ' A highly successful business man with a well established Business Empire. He is broadminded and doesn't believe in chaining his son with responsibilities. A kind hearted man with great dedication to his family but the vast business empire didn't allow him to devote much time to his family. Yet he adores his son and loves him more than anyone. 

Charu ' Young girl of 18 years age studying in first year. She belongs to a middle class family. For the world, she is quite introvert and simple. Beautiful and adorable like a blossoming flower and the sweet nature is like flower's freshness. 

With extraordinary beauty, she is a typical girl living with the rate of thousand dreams a day. Day dreaming is her favorite pass time and thus become her second nature. Inexperienced and innocent, has one major belief in life that her prince charming is waiting for her. The princes in the fairytale are no matter of stupidity for her. In fact she takes those fairytales so seriously as if each and every word is acknowledging her to the truth of her future life. 

Renuka (Mother) ' A very kind hearted and sensible lady, full of love and care for her daughter. She had lost her husband years back and since then has been working as a nurse in a civil hospital. In spite of her minimal earnings, she has brought up her daughter with as many facilities as possible.

Though Charu has stream of dreams every night, her mother experiences some dreadful nightmares. The tumor in her stomach is increasing with every passing day and simultaneously her allotted days are decreasing at the same rate. She had been hiding this cursed reality of her existence from her daughter as she does not want to destroy her happiness. But she worries about her daughter's future, day and night. She has to do something to secure her future and that too as soon as possible'

Finally the two mothers find solution to their worries which is going to bring havoc in the lives of the two youngsters. The way their elders thinks appropriate for their secured and settled future is no less than a curse for these two. The two souls are yet blissfully unaware of the challenge waiting for them, which the two mothers have decided to implement.

I will introduce the remaining characters if you all approve it. Do comment. :)

INDEX:-

Edited by samikshachauhan - 12 June 2013 at 10:19am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12dipsrtmc_loverRukmini13swati_prithvishona_muratfansmilee17ananyasherasonalimuratgeetapfatzfathiNehArabellaprahelikaAmor.dmg_roks_antaraFreethinkerpranita1202rockstarashuAsyalovershrujasweetnandusweetsanyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The perfect couple (RTMC ff) (reply on page 51)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awesome cs Sam
woohoo another new ff on RTMC
i can guess wat these 2 women hv planned
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshachauhan

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
aahhaaa...samiii...its more than interesting...yeaa yeaaa yeaaa...i can smell a lot of drama here...ooo m loving it...plzzz continueee...charecter sketch n concept is just superb...kk now the most important thing...wen r u going to update 1st part ??? Tongue Big smile ...lov u for starting this ff Smile

samikshachauhan

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
awesome...Clap
nice character...Tongue

story line is very good...
beautifully written...
obviously do continue...Smile

all the best...Big smile
luv u...Smile

samikshachauhan

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
awesome CS
hmm interesting concept
playboy prince and inocent princess..Wink
had to c..
do cont soon
and add me to ur pm list

samikshachauhan

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Yupie!!! Another new RTMC ffParty
thanks for starting it!!Hug
just loved character intro
the way you write/described them!!
loved all characters n their pics tooBig smile
but the most lovable 1 is Aditya's daadi fun lovingEmbarrassed
no wonder she is his dream girlWink
i am sure we are going to enjoy every part of ffDancing
so wht both women had decided?wanna know
but the most serious question is when u r going update?
want regular updates by promiseD'oh
waiting for exciting 1 partDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasamikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot guys for reading and commenting. 

Now I am giving remaining important characters.

Ankita (Charu's best friend) ' She is studying in same class as Charu. Anku is closer to real life and does not fascinate things, unlike her best friend. She is intelligent and understanding girl. Has a more practical approach towards life. She loves Charu and always tries to help her.

Niru (Charu's friend) ' She is a smart, talkative and another typical girl. She is cute but not very attractive by looks and she knows it well. She is hopelessly single as her crush doesn't even look at her but she can never give up on dreaming about him. Guess what. Her crush is none other than her famous senior, Aditya.

Karan ' A very handsome guy in Charu's class. He is gentle, smart, intelligent and much more' He is basically a nice guy and quite admired in his batch. These qualities have made him a secret crush of our very own Charu.

Rohan (Aditya's friend) ' He is a nice and a sensible guy. He is close to Adi.

Roshni ' She is Adi's ex-girlfriend and currently just a friend. She is one of the most popular girls in the college which made her Adi's girlfriend for the longest time ever (1 month).  Basically, when Adi as usual broke his relationship with her she so pathetically wanted to be with him that she thought of this so called friendship. She has still not given up her hopes. She is part of Adi's group just on this hope.

Sid ' Another hopelessly single soul and literally pounces on any female around if he senses any chance. Good friend of Rohan and Adi. 

i have changed anku's and sid's pic as they are more of rtmc's age. thanks shruja for your suggestion.Smile do tell me if if their are any more of such valuable suggestions.Smile

I'll be posting the first chapter next week, that is after my exams get over. thanks guysSmile 

Edited by samikshachauhan - 08 January 2012 at 4:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17ananyasherageetapprahelikaAmor.dmg_roks_antaraRIYANSH_AUDREY

samikshachauhan

samikshachauhan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Awesome cs Sam
woohoo another new ff on RTMC
i can guess wat these 2 women hv planned
update soon

thanks a lot sweetheart!!