oi LOL

i thought of something look---

potter & granger

weasly(ron) & lovegood

longbottom & weasly(ginny)

i just love myself!!!! Wink

As in the famous words of MY Ron Weasley: "You're mental!!!" LOL

It can only be Ron = Hermione; Harry = Ginny and Neville = Luna. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week - Luna (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
o cool were disscussing luna!
ill try to get bak on this l8r

Degr8

Degr8

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I like Luna.... She is weird and also cool... if you understand what I'm telling.... Tongue

Somebody was telling me that she is exactly opposite to Hermione. Hermione is practical, she believes only if she sees proofs. Luna is right opposite. She seem to believe anything and everything that does not have proof...

rags_riches_91

rags_riches_91

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Luna's sweet and the perfect lunatic Big smile

I really liked her, before they put Evanna Lynch for her role Angry

The girl's cute. too cute for luna's character

And so far, i haven't seen any dazed or dreamy expressions on any of her pics

I hope she can do justice to Luna Lovegood's wonderful and magical character (though i highly doubt it!)

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Luna is gr8....the best part abt her is her strangeness...her weirdness..she speaks d truth but its always taken to b some hallucination of hers....well not xactly but then everybody thinks that she is making up stuff....and luna is quite friendly with harry n ginny n all...and then luna had a imp. part in book 5 and d best part was wen she tells harry abt her mom it was really sweet...and then harry even invited luna to go with him to slughorn's party though as a frnd but he did....he didnt think of any1 else.....dats wat makes me think dat luna is quite an imp. figure in hp and will play a very imp. role in book 7 and their will b somethin abt her mom dat is hidden and we'll know in d next book..... Tongue

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Neville and Luna won't get together, Nish. Sowies. I think they're cute too, but JKR said it won't be. Awww.

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by remixrulz

Luna is gr8....the best part abt her is her strangeness...her weirdness..she speaks d truth but its always taken to b some hallucination of hers....well not xactly but then everybody thinks that she is making up stuff....and luna is quite friendly with harry n ginny n all...and then luna had a imp. part in book 5 and d best part was wen she tells harry abt her mom it was really sweet...and then harry even invited luna to go with him to slughorn's party though as a frnd but he did....he didnt think of any1 else.....dats wat makes me think dat luna is quite an imp. figure in hp and will play a very imp. role in book 7 and their will b somethin abt her mom dat is hidden and we'll know in d next book..... Tongue

i agree with u totally!Tongue

i think shes gonna have a really big part to and sumthing about her mom may pop up as well. i also think that her and harry may do sumthing big together, cuz i juss keep on thinkin of wen siruius died and they were taking. mayb it wont be really important, but i think it will be sumting significant in the last book.

mayb theres a chance that luna's mom knew harry's parents...and does ne1 know wen she died?

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I don't think she'll be mere bystander. remember how she stood up n said that she'll accompany harry n other's into Dept. of Mysteries in the Ministry of Magic.

regards,

tejas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top