Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Degr8 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I like Luna.... She is weird and also cool... if you understand what I'm telling.... 😛

Somebody was telling me that she is exactly opposite to Hermione. Hermione is practical, she believes only if she sees proofs. Luna is right opposite. She seem to believe anything and everything that does not have proof...
rags_riches_91 thumbnail
Luna's sweet and the perfect lunatic 😃

I really liked her, before they put Evanna Lynch for her role 😡

The girl's cute. too cute for luna's character

And so far, i haven't seen any dazed or dreamy expressions on any of her pics

I hope she can do justice to Luna Lovegood's wonderful and magical character (though i highly doubt it!)
remixrulz thumbnail
Luna is gr8....the best part abt her is her strangeness...her weirdness..she speaks d truth but its always taken to b some hallucination of hers....well not xactly but then everybody thinks that she is making up stuff....and luna is quite friendly with harry n ginny n all...and then luna had a imp. part in book 5 and d best part was wen she tells harry abt her mom it was really sweet...and then harry even invited luna to go with him to slughorn's party though as a frnd but he did....he didnt think of any1 else.....dats wat makes me think dat luna is quite an imp. figure in hp and will play a very imp. role in book 7 and their will b somethin abt her mom dat is hidden and we'll know in d next book..... 😛
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Neville and Luna won't get together, Nish. Sowies. I think they're cute too, but JKR said it won't be. Awww.

j y o t i thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixrulz

Luna is gr8....the best part abt her is her strangeness...her weirdness..she speaks d truth but its always taken to b some hallucination of hers....well not xactly but then everybody thinks that she is making up stuff....and luna is quite friendly with harry n ginny n all...and then luna had a imp. part in book 5 and d best part was wen she tells harry abt her mom it was really sweet...and then harry even invited luna to go with him to slughorn's party though as a frnd but he did....he didnt think of any1 else.....dats wat makes me think dat luna is quite an imp. figure in hp and will play a very imp. role in book 7 and their will b somethin abt her mom dat is hidden and we'll know in d next book..... 😛

i agree with u totally!😛

i think shes gonna have a really big part to and sumthing about her mom may pop up as well. i also think that her and harry may do sumthing big together, cuz i juss keep on thinkin of wen siruius died and they were taking. mayb it wont be really important, but i think it will be sumting significant in the last book.

mayb theres a chance that luna's mom knew harry's parents...and does ne1 know wen she died?

albusdumbledore thumbnail
I don't think she'll be mere bystander. remember how she stood up n said that she'll accompany harry n other's into Dept. of Mysteries in the Ministry of Magic.

regards,

tejas
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah she definitely will have her part in the seventh. She did help out Harry and others in the fifth. She may be a bit wierd but I felt so sorry for her u know in that last section in book five where she writes on the blackboard requesting ppl to return her books and her conversation with Harry after that.

j y o t i thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi rocks

JKR stated in one of her interviews that neville n luna WON'T be paired up together!😭😭😭 I wanted them together!!!

Anyways, I love Luna! She's is............just.........Luna!😉 can't sa anything else! no word will describe her!😆😆😆

awww i cant beleve they rnt hooking up! they wudve been the cutest cuple! well not the cutest but they wudve been one good cuple!!

to bad its not gonna happen!!😭

j y o t i thumbnail
heres a site with sum gud info on luna
http://www.answers.com/topic/luna-lovegood
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
d thing i like about luna is that she doesnt feel scare to show her real self to all. she just be's herself and doesnt care if other ppl thing dat is a crack pot 😆