I've Lost my respect for Puru - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by jassifan

That was hilarious....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†, Good one.

Originally posted by **ShInE**

NO RESPECT LEFT....N IT AINT GONA CUM BK...EVEN ARMANDO'S PARENTS WERENT THAT RUDE!!!...........wot exactly r T&D playin at......i am gettin so pissed of...one day these ppl gona kill me with aheart attack....first they make me an addict......now their thinkin of jus finishin me off!!!😑😑😑

yeh. only armandos mom was a bit rude but his dad was nice.

Ugh, after watching yesterday's episode, I've lost my respect for Puru too. He used to be such a nice and kind character, and now look what he's become...*shakes head*..tsk..tsk..

Ugh, and along with that, Ila seems to prissy too, but..I had already lost my respect for her a few weeks back...πŸ€“

No buddy, i feel bad for Puru. It is obvious. If we keep ourself in his place, his son ended up his company in his assistant's hand. I would have reacted the same way.
they r spoiling his character

Originally posted by Deli

Ila seems to prissy too, but..I had already lost my respect for her a few weeks back...πŸ€“

weeks??for me it was a year ago that i lost my respect for her

Originally posted by smita24

No buddy, i feel bad for Puru. It is obvious. If we keep ourself in his place, his son ended up his company in his assistant's hand. I would have reacted the same way.

nonono..i would have been upse with armaan not with jassi if i was Puru

And besides Puru is making assumptions on what happened...and he shouldn't...he needs to talk to Jass's parents about this instead of creating a fight

What r u talking abt purab hasnt been creating any fights The last episode i saw was when puru ofered jassi the modeling contract that she refused
Originally posted by munizaaa

What r u talking abt purab hasnt been creating any fights The last episode i saw was when puru ofered jassi the modeling contract that she refused

Munizaaa, I know u LOVE Purab... but Puru is not Purab's petname hereπŸ˜‰ .. we're talkin about Puru, Armaan's daddy-o....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

I've Lost my respect for Puru because well since I havent seen the show yet...but based on what Daisy said in her update...on how he reacts now that Jassi has the company...I dislike him so much now

He was saying how he wants Armaan "to ruin the famly" if Jassi doesnt come back...this isnt business!!this is a ruin to a person's life

And Puru is so pathetic he is always sending Armaan to do the dirty work...why doesnt he just get up and go to Jassi's house himself and talk to her parents when Armaan going there for the past 5 times had made no effect on Jassi's family whatsoever

U go girl i agree i agree with u hundred percent...how can he change so much😑