_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

I've Lost my respect for Puru because well since I havent seen the show yet...but based on what Daisy said in her update...on how he reacts now that Jassi has the company...I dislike him so much now

He was saying how he wants Armaan "to ruin the famly" if Jassi doesnt come back...this isnt business!!this is a ruin to a person's life

And Puru is so pathetic he is always sending Armaan to do the dirty work...why doesnt he just get up and go to Jassi's house himself and talk to her parents when Armaan going there for the past 5 times had made no effect on Jassi's family whatsoever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is really sad Puru said all this. But, the company he built is simply taken over by a complete outsider, maybe his anger to a certain extent is justified. I hope he realizes his future - bahurani 😉 never had any plans of taking away gulmohar.
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with you, Naina.  He was the first person to have faith in Jassi when she first joined Gulmohar when everyone had turned their back on her.  He has always trusted her and seen beyond her looks, so why does he have to doubt her honesty now? 

I guess he will make up for his behavior since she is his future daughter-in-law, but still, I don't like his attitutude change towards her....
anitha.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

It is really sad Puru said all this. But, the company he built is simply taken over by a complete outsider, maybe his anger to a certain extent is justified. I hope he realizes his future - bahurani 😉 never had any plans of taking away gulmohar.

very well said.

It was a natural human way of speaking when someone is so stressed and they know that their mehanat ka phal is all in drains...

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

agreed, Smisha. Puru has a right to be upset and the way he is acting is
natural. Also, in my opinion, Jassi doesn't realize the extent of what has
happened, otherwise she would return. She figures this is a ploy and she
doesn't want to make Gulmohour her priority again. So Puru is stuck.

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

I know he has a right to be upset but to completely lose your right state of mind and order your son to ruin Jassi's family so they will have to walk the streets with heads bowed down is just plain ruthless!

I mean he ordered Armaan to go over there like 5 times and he realized that his son accomplished nothing...so instead of just sitting around doing nothing...why doesnt he just have a serious talk with Billu and try to make him understand...senior to senior

Puru is pathetic.

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

I've Lost my respect for Puru because well since I havent seen the show yet...but based on what Daisy said in her update...on how he reacts now that Jassi has the company...I dislike him so much now

He was saying how he wants Armaan "to ruin the famly" if Jassi doesnt come back...this isnt business!!this is a ruin to a person's life

And Puru is so pathetic he is always sending Armaan to do the dirty work...why doesnt he just get up and go to Jassi's house himself and talk to her parents when Armaan going there for the past 5 times had made no effect on Jassi's family whatsoever

I agree. I lost all my respect for Armaansparents when Jassi became CEO and they were so RUDE abt it.

**ShInE** thumbnail
NO RESPECT LEFT....N IT AINT GONA CUM BK...EVEN ARMANDO'S PARENTS WERENT THAT RUDE!!!...........wot exactly r T&D playin at......i am gettin so pissed of...one day these ppl gona kill me with aheart attack....first they make me an addict......now their thinkin of jus finishin me off!!!😡😡😡
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: **ShInE**

one day these ppl gona kill me with aheart attack....first they make me an addict......now their thinkin of jus finishin me off!!!😡😡😡

lol😆 

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: **ShInE**

NO RESPECT LEFT....N IT AINT GONA CUM BK...EVEN ARMANDO'S PARENTS WERENT THAT RUDE!!!...........wot exactly r T&D playin at......i am gettin so pissed of...one day these ppl gona kill me with aheart attack....first they make me an addict......now their thinkin of jus finishin me off!!!😡😡😡

That was hilarious....😆😆