Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone

I am in the U.S....far behind on the show.....i want to know what ever happened to tina and meera's brother's love story....pancham was against him from the beginning...when he still had his powers, he knew something was wrong and he didnt like him getting close to tina.....why did he didnt like him?....do we know the reason yet?....their story kind of fizzeled out when meera and pancham had that misunderstanding and pancham was accused.....after that, have they shown the reason yet?...can anyone plz tell me what happened?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarina_202 thumbnail
i have no idea..but i wanna know too
Nisha82 thumbnail
i was about to post the same thing...they just don't show anything about tht now...their so called love story...now meera's brother is trying to get Meera married to his friend....he came to India to find a homely girl...anywayz lets see wht happens now....
sarina_202 thumbnail
they're not going to get married cuase he's gonna find out she has cancer..
Nisha82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

they're not going to get married cuase he's gonna find out she has cancer..

who has cancer Meera or Tina or one of the guys???   ðŸ˜•
Nisha82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

i'm talking about meera

thanx sarina
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i want to know bout tina and meera's bro
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok Tina and Meeras bro(way ugly ðŸ¤¢ for her) liked each other then pancham and rukmani didnt like it so they made a plan to seperate the two and they susceed ,rukhmani fakes to be sick on Tina's b-day where ravi promised to come ,but he didnt show up so Tina got furious and stopped talking to him, in one or two episodes they showed him trying to talk to Tina but Tina is still mad, and meanwhile Rukhmani has plans to make Ravi marry to Priyanka ,and they havetn showed anything about those 3 ever since .Hope that makes it better😊 Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Thanks i followed till then....i watched all that stuff....i was wondering if i missed anything bout that story cause they dont concentrate on tina's life anymore... i guess they will just leave tina's plot hanging and stick more to the main character pancham.
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
yup meeraz stupid broz ugly shit🤢!!! tinaz pretty!!!