Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

A&J. Inspired to write my own scenes (Page 6)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

MY God.. I-F is bursting at the seams with budding scriptwriters and scenewriters!!! Ummm, I just loved the way you used the 'initial confusion' to create real confusionWink ... could we please have a sequel where Jassi tells Aryan to go to hell and / or Armaan punches Aryan or something?? Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! !!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE your writing style!!! And jprasad... what a romantic scene.. its 2 am here and I'll never get to sleep if you keep flooding my mind with dreamy music and romantic thoughts like thisEmbarrassed.. **sighhhhhhhh**

To ummm and jprasad... a resounding Clap!!!!!!!

Thank YOU so much QB !!! You're awesome at making people feel good about themselves! Here's a continuation of my previous episode, especially for you! Couldn't get Armaan to hit Aryan... but I hope this will do justice too... Wink

Contd..

An anguished Armaan keeps looking at Jassi as she lowers her eyes, regains composure, and then looks at him again. She calmly tells him that the only thing on her mind is to get GM out of debt soon as possible. She apologizes once again for her presumption and tells Armaan that he should return to work and that they can discuss his proposal tomorrow. As she turns to leave, Armaan tells her that he has something to say so if she could spare a few moments to hear him out…

Back in GM, Pari tells Mallika that she had overheard some talks between Jassi and Armaan yesterday that sounded "personal ". She asks Mallika if she has noticed that both Jassi and Armaan are not in the office right now. Mallika is instantly disturbed, and asks Pari to leave her alone for a while. She then heads towards Jassi's cabin, slyly gets in, and starts flipping going through her files and papers etc looking for the cards Pari had mentioned, and finds them in Jassi's table! She reads the cards and is resentful and green with envy!

Armaan asks Jassi if she could ever forgive him… after what he has put Jassi through, he knows that she must hate him and that she is totally justified in doing so. He asks her if she would believe that he is already paying for his sins every moment…that he has received what one can call life punishment because he now lives with that guilt and the pain of losing her and would do so for the rest of his life, unless she forgives him (and comes back in his life...he adds silently). Jassi tells him slowly that she has already forgiven him for everything, but… he should not keep hopes for anything beyond that. Armaan looks even more miserable. He tells her that he is guilty and ready for any punishment, but she should consider his love once and give him a chance to prove his love. There is an uncomfortable silence for what seems like minutes. His heart sinking, he asks her if it is true that she met Purab in Mauritius and that they both were once again... Jassi breaks in saying that it is her personal matter and has no bearing on Gulmohur what so ever. With a parting look, she walks to her car, her feet feeling heavy with each step and her mind trying to fight the turmoil inside.

Next day in GM - Mallika demands from Jassi is she had forgotten her promise to stay away from 'her' Armaan and asks her about those cards from Armaan. Jassi is offended that Mallika looked through her things in her absence and snaps that she will NOT tolerate that going forward. She also adds that she should go and question her brother about the cards instead of creating a ruckus over it in her office. Mallika is stunned to hear Aryan's mention!

Mallika interrogates Aryan in her office about the cards. He casually replies that Jassi is so beautiful and chic and he loves the idea of romancing her. Mallika delivers a tight slap to an unsuspecting Aryan and throws him out of her office! She can't believe what she just heard… that her brother, her own blood could be in love with the same woman who stole her love away from her! She cries softly that after long, she once again feels like an orphan!

Later that evening, Armaan stands in his balcony looking at the setting sun! He closes his eyes remembering Jassi and says out aloud how he yearns to see her, hear her voice, talk to her, hold her, and tell her how much he loves her! He remembers Jassi telling him that she has forgiven him, but says that he has not forgiven himself… he would do so the day he wins her love again…. he remembers her face once again and a tiny ray of hope shines in his eyes. "Jassi", he says, "no matter what you say…your eyes tell me that you still feel for me, and you still love me. And I'm never going to give up on this hope." The episode ends.

Edited by ummm - 21 March 2005 at 8:05pm

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
 I am whistling..........................................Embarrassed
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wow! I had NO idea that this post even existed! Well Thanks to Deepa...I got to read it! Everyone's post was so creative and amazing!! We've got so much talent that REALLY needs to be recognized! Thanks Deepa!  And my compliments to the writers who posted in this thread!  You all are brilliant! This thread has put an even bigger smile on my face now! Big smile

Luv ya!

Abs Big smile

Edited by Aabha - 17 November 2005 at 10:29am
cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Wow, such a nice post
Thanx Deepa
and nice JP, u write very nice

Go to top