Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

A&J. Inspired to write my own scenes (Page 5)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I am speechless...

That was wonderful stories by you guys...ummm, JP and emaa...too good...

Please keep them coming.

JP I loved your romantic one...too good....wonder if queenbee got her sleep after reading thisWink

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

JP I loved your romantic one...too good....wonder if queenbee got her sleep after reading thisWink

My husband will give u a call 'n let u know in the morningWink
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Honestly, if T & D need to deviate from the original script, they should take ideas of our script writers on IF, these are sooooooo good than the trash deviations they come up with. Clap
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

wow, jp that was amazing!!!! liked the last paragraph especially! keep it up girl!Thumbs Up

I agree with u bas........... last para is quite special one.......

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all
neways
guys how will it feel to see armaans pain when he sees jessi with purab...

here is when armaan is all goodddddddddd boy....i mean no drinks ..no girls...work work work..and jessi jessi jessi..
he wants gulmohar to be back on top..and he will do nething for that...and since jessi is also working there..he feels more confident...

( i dont remember every workers name at gulmohar..so i will use some diff names..ok)

maria: jessi tumhe yahan wapas pake bahot khushi hui..

geeta: haan jessi..tumhare jane ke baad jese gulmohar ne jina chor diya tha...

mili: aur armaan sir ne to jjese jaan buj kar marne ki kasam khai hui thi..har roz sharab mai dube hue rehte the..kabhi texi mai raat guzari to kabhi bar mai..kabhi office se har kisi se jessi ke liye ladai..to kabhi bar se pitke aana...

maria: haan tumhare jane ke baad jese armaan sir ne hansa chor diya ho...hamesha udasi aur tanhai mai dube rehte the..

geeta: pata hai jessi...armaan sir tumhare liye har kisi se ladte the...malika mam...aur apne mummy daddy se bhi...

jessi: (shocked to here this..she closed her eyes to stop her tears..and says to herself)..kyoon armaan sir ..ye sab natak kyoon..na mera saath jivan bhar tum kabhi chahte the..to phir mere jane ke baad etni bechaini ..etni tadap kyoon

maria: oh jessi tumhare aane ki khushi mai aur contract milne ki khushi mai aaj party hai..aur tumhe aana hai..if u want to invite someone ..plz do so..

she is walking to her office..and she takes a one look in armaans office on her way...she sees him and is drawn to him...uske kadam apne aaphi armaan sir ki aur badhte chale ja rahe hai..and she stops..saying nahi...tumse dur rehne ka dard mai dardast kar rahi huin...lekin tumhare paas aake aur dukhi nahi hona chahti...

(at the party in the evening)
everyone is enjoying the party..armaan is welcomeing ppl and meeting with clients...just then jessi comes with purab...
armaan looks and turns his back on her and says...kyoon tumhe kisi aur ke saath mai dekh nahi sakta..kyoon jese jaan si jati hai har baar....tumhe dekhke jese ek pal mai so zindagi jili ho..lekin tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhke ek hi mot baar baar marta huin..he just then sees jessi in the mirror..
(just then a background songs says...teri tarif agar aaina bhi kare..mera dil ye kahe mai use tor duin..)

jessi feels that he is jelous...she says to herself..tumhe dukhi dekhke muje khushi kyoon nahi hoti...

everyone is dancing on the slow song..jessi is dancing with purab..armaan is sitting in a corner...killing himself..then everyone force him to join too..so he does..
just then armaan and jessi faces eachother...( as usual jessi bumps in to armaan sir....and they had to dance with each other thanks to ppl around them.....armaan ask for her hand..and she keeps looking him in the eyes....and gives her hand...

( just then the background song changes to...tadap ye ishq ki dil se kabhi nahi jati..ke jaan deke bhi deewangi nahi jati....karke tanha ye zindagani.tu gai chorke kahani...ab ye aanso piya na jaye...bin tere ab jiya na jaye..dard se toot ti meri ssaanse...zakham dilka siya na jaye..aaja aaja meri wafa tuje bulati hai...yaad yaad yaad..bas yaad reh jati hai

by now they are both in tears..and realized everyone is looking at the....jessi feels little awkward...she walks out of the party and goes outside...

armaan goes behind her
armaan: i am sorry jessi..aaj phir tumhare aankhon mai meri wajah se aanso hai...

jessi: aur tumhare aansuon ki wajah kiya hai...

armaan: (he laughs and says out a song) hamara hai kiya yaar hum hai deewane..hamari tadap to koi bhi na jane..ke humne to tanha umar hai guzari...jessi tumhe pichli batain yaad dilane ke liye maafi chahta huin...(he turns around to leave)

jessi: (says to herself..armaan sir mai aapse bahot pyar karti huin..aur aapse dur nahi reh sakti....lekin aapke saath mai chalbhi nahi sakti..)

armaan: (he stops and turns around..jese usne jessi ki kahi hui baat sunli ho..and the camera freezes on armaans face)

neways..its not too good...but i tried...
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I could imagine the scene happening. Good job JP.Clap

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
well written jp
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

I always end up making the serial characters turn into M&B protagonists and take the story on a whole different trackConfused that's what comes of reading too many M&B's too early on! I'm brainwashed!!Tongue

Hey QB, I have been spoiled with M&B and harlequin romance novels too..I wish there was a section where you could write more of M&B style..

Great imagination all of you!! I really enjoyed reading it!!!

Go to top