Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

A&J. Inspired to write my own scenes (Page 4)

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

LOL

Claptoo much good.ClapClap

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Gasp! Jprasad, Alien, emaa...I have fainted...once again..await..daisy@heaven.com Tongue
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

ClapLOL .. Alien, Jp, Emaa, that was very very creative and very fun to read!! I couldn't help reading them a third time today!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Here's a small attempt from yours truly at some imagination (it looks pretty long though Smile ):

Jassi is back in Gulmohur as President. She has made it very clear that she will not wok with Armaan and Raj. Any communication from Armaan/Raj should come to her filtered via Nandan Verma or Mr. Walia. She has occupied Armaan's office and Armaan now shares Raj's office.

Two weeks later: Jassi enters her new office to find a card on her table. She is upset remembering her older days, when Armaan would leave cards at her desk, and tosses it in angrily in the trash can. After a few hesitant moments, she picks it up and reads it. The card has a printed message for 'a beautiful lady' and is signed as 'A.S.'. She says in her mind "Armaan Suri", and gets up to walk to his office to confront him, but then changes her mind. She shoves the card in a drawer and gets back to work. When she later spots Armaan in the hallway that day, their eye meet for a second. She sees an anticipating look on his face and he starts towards her to talk, but she quickly turns back on her heels and leaves. Back in her office, she remembers the trash bag, all the cards and soft toys from Armaan, the letter from Raj .. and gets very upset, her lips quivering with rage, her eyes furious with angry tears. We also see a dejected Armaan in his office, staring at a blank wall.

The next day when Jassi enters Gulmohur, she sees Armaan closing the door of her office and heading to his office. She hides behind a pillar, waiting for him to disappear and then gets into her office, where she finds another card on her table, this one a little more intimate in wordings, signed again as 'A.S.'. She angrily dumps the card in her drawer, attends to a phone call inattentively and storms into Armaan's office. Armaan is alone in the office studying a file and making notes. Jassi accuses him of still tying to woo her while she has made it very clear that she wants him out of her life. Armaan is speechless. She tells him that she has already gone through enough because of him and she does not want him in or around her office and shakily adds that she would be happier to not see him ever. She says she would leave Gulmohur if he continues with his attempts to get close to her. Armaan tries to explain that he only wanted to discuss a business proposal, but she cuts him short. He tells her that if his very presence hurts her, he would work on the proposal from home and have Veeru bring any communication to her. He leaves the office right then with his laptop and files. Jassi stands firm with her back to him, and emotions come and leave her face.

Jassi finds yet another card the next morning from 'A.S.' and enquires Bindiya if Armaan is in the office or he had come to her cabin. Bindiya tells her that he is working from home and that he called in for Veeru to pick up a file from his house, but Veeru has reported sick and is not in. Jassi is surprised. Just then, unannounced, Aryan walks in and sees the card in Jassi's hand. He asks her if she liked it and Jassi is taken aback! He tells her that he has always been searching for beauty and brains and never realized that he would find it in Gulmohur, in Jassi! Jassi wards him off and slumps in her chair, reliving the happenings of the last couple of days. "Armaan Sir", she says, "I thought A.S. was you … Armaan Suri, but it turned to be Aryan Seth! Oh God, what have I done! " She feels miserable remembering Armaan's face when he tried to explain that he only wanted to discuss the business proposal with her.

She picks up the phone to call him to apologize, but then decides to meet in person and heads for his apartment. Armaan is shocked to see her. She tells him about the cards and Aryan and apologizes for misunderstanding him. Armaan is upset at Aryan's antics , but tells her that he does not blame her for misunderstanding him because he has hurt her so much. He tells her that a part of him had died everyday since she has separated from him, and he would not care for his life if that could reduce any bit of the hurt that he caused her! He tries to reach for her hand, but withdraws… they look at each other with tears in their eyes for a long moment…. and the camera freezes!  

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ummm...that was terrific!  I like that Aryan Seth!!! Clap
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Gulmohour has been gearing up for an extravagant fashion show and following that there is a reception.  The day has come.  The decorations are lavish, the people are beautiful and the atmosphere is brimming with the fragrance of romance and love.  Of course the real party starts after the show.  Everyone is dancing and enjoying.  

In the midst of all this Armaan is fixated on Jassi.  He is in awe of all her delicacy and splendor.  The DJ changes pace and plays "Jeene Ke Ishaare Mil Gaye" (Phir Milenge).  Armaan starts to slowly heads towards Jassi.  She has her back to him talking to a guest.  As Armaan moves closer to Jassi, she turns around as if she knew he was coming and he extends his hand out to her.  She hesitates, but as always something draws her to him and she puts her hand in his hand.  He leads her out onto the dance floor and a new life takes over them.  He pulls her closer and her breathing becomes heavier and her heart beats faster.  They gracefully move in sync, feet brushing through the clouds…as if they were invisible to their surrounding world.  Armaan gently swings Jassi around and again pulls her near him again.  He moves the hair that has fallen onto her face away and she closes her eyes.

Armaan softly says to Jassi, "You look stunning tonight as if you stepped out of a fantasy land and into my arms.  Are you for real, Jassi or am I dreaming?  If I am dreaming, I don't want this magnificent dream to ever end."

Jassi blushes and responds, "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Suri…I am surprised you haven't spent your whole evening swooning around all the beautiful women in the room"

Armaan smiles at her and remarks, "The woman who makes my heartbeat is here with me.  Her presence makes me oblivious to everything else."

Their eyes are locked into a trance and everyone around them disappears into thin air.  Jassi has never felt so flawless in her life as Armaan whisks her all over the place never taking his gaze off her.  In the background, Shankar Mahadevan's melodious voice sings away, "…jeene ke ishaare milgaye, bichade the kinare mil gaye, jeene ke ishaare milgaye, bichade the kinare mil gaye …."

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow, jp that was amazing!!!! liked the last paragraph especially! keep it up girl!Thumbs Up
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
MY God.. I-F is bursting at the seams with budding scriptwriters and scenewriters!!! Ummm, I just loved the way you used the 'initial confusion' to create real confusionWink ... could we please have a sequel where Jassi tells Aryan to go to hell and / or Armaan punches Aryan or something?? Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! !!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE your writing style!!! And jprasad... what a romantic scene.. its 2 am here and I'll never get to sleep if you keep flooding my mind with dreamy music and romantic thoughts like thisEmbarrassed.. **sighhhhhhhh**

To ummm and jprasad... a resounding Clap!!!!!!!

Go to top