A&J. Inspired to write my own scenes

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am thoroughly inspired by Karan Johar and those love scenes that he directs between SRK and Kajol.  I thought of these scenes that could take place between Armaan and Jassi, cuz I just can't get enough of these two!!  They are all copied from some movie or show, so no originality taking place here.  I just wanted to write it down.

Ahem.

Ok, well this scene is a copied from something I saw in YMLH.  Armaan is solemnly sitting in Jassi's office.  He is thinking about her, yearning for her love.  All of  a sudden Jassi walks into the office in her old avatar and greets Armaan Sir a good morning.  Armaan is shocked to see her.

Armaan:  "Where did you come from??"

Jassi is confused and looks around:  "Are you talking to me?  I am just coming from home, Armaan Sir."

Jassi continues: "Why are you sitting in my chair, Sir?"  

Armaan Sir is still staring at her ever so intensely.  She walks closer to him smiling away.

Jassi:  "Armaan Sir, get up!  I have a lot of work to do.  What is wrong with you today??

Armaan:  Jassi, don't ever leave me again.  I can't do it...I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't stop thinking about you.  I love you so much.

Jassi walks around to the other of the chair.  She puts her arms around his neck (gotta do this bollywood style) and says, "I shouldn't have made you suffer so much.  We should start over...start things fresh...you and I, Armaan Sir.  I promise you that I won't leave you again if you promise to be truthful to me always."

Armaan Sir smiles for the first time in so many days and excitedly says, "Jassi, I promise you!  I promise you!  You know for you I would give my life."  Armaan closes his beautiful brown eyes and whispers, "I love you, Jassi."  He opens his eyes and alas his Jassi has vanished.  He looks around her office hopeful and hopeless all at the same time.  

At the same time, Jassi is still in Mauritius.  She is enjoying the warmth of the beach and night has fallen.  She is sitting by herself staring at the stars.  In the stars she sees Armaan smiling back at her and she becomes very saddened.  She wishes she didn't miss him.   She gets up and she walks back to her hotel.  Armaan gets up out of Jassi's door and slowly moves towards the door.  He closes the light and the door behind him.

I know it is not very exciting as I don't have any special skills like painting or writing poems. but at least I can copy...I have another one, but I will post when I get home, cuz i gotta think about it. heehee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hey Jp, very nice.. kepp them coming.. who knows, T&D might do good borrow some of them..
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

that was aweosme jprasad. 👏

masoom thumbnail

awwww... that was sooooooooooooOOO sweet and nice JP 👏

Thanks a lot for sharing!!

ummm thumbnail

Fantastic, JP! 👏 I visualized it as I read, and now I really want to see it happen between Armoon and Juppi!! That'll give us a chance to see them together!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Cho chweet !!! jp !! U chupa rustum!!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆...that was really a very sweet one JP...

exactly Minnie she is a chupa rustom and she says she does not have talent...

keep them coming JP...

*Anjali* thumbnail
wow, JP--very good and very sweet!! 👏  As I was reading it, I could imagine the scenes being played out.  Please keep them coming--would love to read more.
honey1184 thumbnail
jp that was amazing.....chak de pate kuriye!😉👏
jprasad thumbnail
I dug up this one that I posted up from awhile back...

Ok so get this....Jassi has been back in town after a few weeks
and she has already met with Gulmohour's board and returned
to work at Gulmohour. Finally, things are calming down
between Armaan and Jassi. Jassi walks into her Armaan sir's
office to hand him some papers to sign. He asks her how she
is doing? She says she is doing fine. Obviously, Jassi doesn't
always say too much and here Armaan is doing most of the
talking.

Armaan - "....We really missed you here. It has been so quiet
and everyone has been so melancholy. Ultimately, Jassi the
one who has really lost out is me. I have lost the best assistant
that anyone could ever and a best friend. I never realized that
our relationship would have so much depth and meaning. I
never meant to hurt you and I would rather die a thousand
deaths than ever see you hurt again. I know that I may not be
worthy of your forgiveness, but, I can't help but want to share
my thoughts and feelings with you...."

Jassi turns to leave his office and Armaan asks her to wait.

"....I found these eye glasses (her very big, black glasses) at the
store and I thought of my Jassi...the Jassi I could always
depend on, the Jassi who always stood by Gulmohour's side.
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. I know that my Jassi is gone, but
perhaps if she would like to come back someday, these
glasses are waiting for her and so am I...."

Sorry, my hindi is very poor, otherwise I would say it in hindi...if
you want while reading this you can translate i