India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A&J. Inspired to write my own scenes

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I am thoroughly inspired by Karan Johar and those love scenes that he directs between SRK and Kajol.  I thought of these scenes that could take place between Armaan and Jassi, cuz I just can't get enough of these two!!  They are all copied from some movie or show, so no originality taking place here.  I just wanted to write it down.

Ahem.

Ok, well this scene is a copied from something I saw in YMLH.  Armaan is solemnly sitting in Jassi's office.  He is thinking about her, yearning for her love.  All of  a sudden Jassi walks into the office in her old avatar and greets Armaan Sir a good morning.  Armaan is shocked to see her.

Armaan:  "Where did you come from??"

Jassi is confused and looks around:  "Are you talking to me?  I am just coming from home, Armaan Sir."

Jassi continues: "Why are you sitting in my chair, Sir?"  

Armaan Sir is still staring at her ever so intensely.  She walks closer to him smiling away.

Jassi:  "Armaan Sir, get up!  I have a lot of work to do.  What is wrong with you today??

Armaan:  Jassi, don't ever leave me again.  I can't do it...I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't stop thinking about you.  I love you so much.

Jassi walks around to the other of the chair.  She puts her arms around his neck (gotta do this bollywood style) and says, "I shouldn't have made you suffer so much.  We should start over...start things fresh...you and I, Armaan Sir.  I promise you that I won't leave you again if you promise to be truthful to me always."

Armaan Sir smiles for the first time in so many days and excitedly says, "Jassi, I promise you!  I promise you!  You know for you I would give my life."  Armaan closes his beautiful brown eyes and whispers, "I love you, Jassi."  He opens his eyes and alas his Jassi has vanished.  He looks around her office hopeful and hopeless all at the same time.  

At the same time, Jassi is still in Mauritius.  She is enjoying the warmth of the beach and night has fallen.  She is sitting by herself staring at the stars.  In the stars she sees Armaan smiling back at her and she becomes very saddened.  She wishes she didn't miss him.   She gets up and she walks back to her hotel.  Armaan gets up out of Jassi's door and slowly moves towards the door.  He closes the light and the door behind him.

I know it is not very exciting as I don't have any special skills like painting or writing poems. but at least I can copy...I have another one, but I will post when I get home, cuz i gotta think about it. heehee

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
hey Jp, very nice.. kepp them coming.. who knows, T&D might do good borrow some of them..
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

that was aweosme jprasad. Clap

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

awwww... that was sooooooooooooOOO sweet and nice JP Clap

Thanks a lot for sharing!!

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Clap wonderful.......Clap
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Fantastic, JP! Clap I visualized it as I read, and now I really want to see it happen between Armoon and Juppi!! That'll give us a chance to see them together!

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Clapvery good...
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
 Cho chweet !!! jp !! U chupa rustum!!

Go to top