waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel it will be early morning at the hotel and priya notices ram is rather excited and decided to ask him why are u so excited.then he tells her that he got tickets for vidya balan promo dirty picture.then he will say how hot vidya is and how much he admires her and can't wait to see her and he hopes he can get a hug.then priya face changes like she is jealous.its time for them to leave and priya comes out lookin sexy in her read saree ram couldn't take his eyes of her.even in the car he kept taking glances of her.eventually they arrive and they get to meet imraan hashmi and he keeps checking priya out and ram gets jealous just then vidya balan comes and ram is excited to see but not priya.anyway after that they sit and the show begins.vidya start dancin and call some1 from the audience and picks priya.she is all shy but ends up going.once priya start damcing ram was blown away by her beauty he forgot all about vidya he was so excited in a way.n then he heard people saying look vidya getting outshined.ram will be shocked

Hope this happens.atleast the jealous part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want it to just that way! I hope this happens in the real show. Let's see what creatives have in stock for us...
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice prediction..
hope cv's show these scenes..
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg...i too thought the same hehehe...hope this will happen for sure...fingers crossed...😊
waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Graet minds thinks alike hey.I read on the forum that as I would want vidya does call priya on stage.so atleast something is ryt I hope its a rocking raya jealousy fun filled love episode
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Omg i wud LOVE to see this scene... It wud b sooo cute... Ahhh lets wait an c..