Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

titli22

titli22

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Guys, sorry for opening a new thread for this.I am really worried,tensed abt the timeslot of Navya.Tellybuzz has still not come up vit any article.Although many of u r saying Navya's timing is nt gng 2 change.I knw like me,all of u doesnt want an aftrnnoon slot.Its a request to all of u.

Pls tweet to Shaheer(whoever has twitter account),write to Ayush shah on FB,write on star plus website(navya page) n write to Swastik pictures(the email id was given by Karan).
Sorry guys,i dont want to create tension/panic in the forum but cudnt stop myself frm making this post.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavikrishvijjimsona_anyalover--Sapphire---Yamini-.gracieShaMya.f.s.msamratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tweet to Shaheer" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TrulyAdoreSomya

IF-Dazzler

TrulyAdoreSomya

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
kar diya sab pe yar ayush pe bhi kar diya shaheer pe bhi aur soumya bhi

Arvind_k_shamya

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
dear sab ko kardya tha usee din shaheer ka abhi tak latest tweet nahi aaya baaki sab aayush and head of production and snigdha they all are saying its nt gone change

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjmudd

titli22

titli22

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thanx guys n sorry 1ce agn for bothering u all.Silla,hope tumhari baat sach hojaye...fingers crossed..lets hope 4 the bestSmile

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
don't worry dear ... its not changing ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjmudd

sona_anyalover

Goldie

sona_anyalover

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
DON'T WORRY GUYSSS

-Yamini-

IF-Rockerz

-Yamini-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Dont worry dear...time is not changing...aayush also replied that no change in navya timings now...so dont worry...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.