Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone...,

One thing which i was not okay wid in yesterday's epi. was d jealousy track...Confused
pinki gets frustrated wen she comes to knw dat raavi has gone wid sweety..Angry..dat is so not done...dis never happens in real life...sweety n pinky r sisters...though i donot have a sister still i knw dis nvr happens...how can a sister get jealous on such a silly issue...
Ouch
M i d only one who thinks so...ya koi aur b h..??...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sawar128-Shwetasri-Piu.swethasyam08romiosugar1Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky gets jealous..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
it happens simi
sisters do get jealous

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysshivani003swethasyam08Mrsimisamromiosugar1Samraat_92

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
You are not the only one who smelled that jealousy and frustration feeling of Pinky dear. I felt and saw it too LOL Pinky was shown somehow frustrated over the fact that her daughter went with her sister and I don't know how much such feeling exist in real life though coz I personally never had such feeling (may be I never face such situation due to being only child Ouch)

I hope, it ain't create misunderstanding between Sweety and Pinky! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08MrsimisamSamraat_92

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
she is feeling frustated, that her kid whom she loves so much is more comfrotable with her sister rather than her own mom.

i feel parents always want to be the more special ones and dont like it if their kid is attached more to other relatives at their expense. had things been ok with her and daughter she would have never cared that she went to sweeties, however things are bad and she feels that instead of trying to make it better the kid has opted for the khala.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003swethasyam08MrsimisamSamraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

it happens simi
sisters do get jealous

May be...at dis age...i found it a bit weird...Confused...she's mature enough 2 understand d situation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.Samraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

You are not the only one who smelled that jealousy and frustration feeling of Pinky dear. I felt and saw it too LOL Pinky was shown somehow frustrated over the fact that her daughter went with her sister and I don't know how much such feeling exist in real life though coz I personally never had such feeling (may be I never face such situation due to being only child Ouch)

I hope, it ain't create misunderstanding between Sweety and Pinky! 

It was very unreal 4 me ...bcoz u c  pinky is mature enough 2 understand d situation...she's not a kid... so i couldn't digest dat scene...Smile
I dnt think it'll create any misunderstanding becoz jeet h na pinky ko sambhalne k lie...Day Dreaming...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

she is feeling frustated, that her kid whom she loves so much is more comfrotable with her sister rather than her own mom.

i feel parents always want to be the more special ones and dont like it if their kid is attached more to other relatives at their expense. had things been ok with her and daughter she would have never cared that she went to sweeties, however things are bad and she feels that instead of trying to make it better the kid has opted for the khala.

Hmm...u have a pt.Big smile

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Originally posted by ashaj

it happens simi
sisters do get jealous

May be...at dis age...i found it a bit weird...Confused...she's mature enough 2 understand d situation...
Exactly..Tongue bt she is stuborn nd immature like a child..Confused bt Thank god her husband is quite mature nd sensible..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 25 November 2011 at 5:27am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.