India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

THUMBS DOWN to Ekta !!! (Page 6)

MEGH Newbie
MEGH
MEGH

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 8:40am | IP Logged

agar ekta ko kisi achchi si story writer chahiye to shayad koi nahi milega kyunki koi achcha story writer 200 episodes se zyaada nahi likhega

megh

Dead              Confused                 Cry       

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I waiting when KKSBKBT is over and Ektaa finds new story in near future.Confused Coz we 2 face new show atleast for one year!!Clap

B'bye

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged

I agree with you all.  I didnt know that Ekta would show so detailly. I happened to watch the repeat telecast of this particular episode with my parents and in law, i never had a clue that this would happen.  I was embarrised to watch in front of every one.  Ekta is really disgusting. Showing that scene was not really necessary, there are other medium to convey.  I understand that she needs story and character for next generation leap, like we had Karan. Still this is too much, Ekta being a queen of family soap, should not have shown things.  She should definiately realise her mistake and come out with the apology to the audience at the earliest.

Sorry if any of statement hurts the forum members.

Smile

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Well said smile. Two Clap Clap for u & also for EktaaSmile.

B'bye

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I didnot understand aashpal, what do u mean by Two Clap Clap for u & also for EktaaSmile.

Smile

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hey guys, i totally agree with u. I was wondering why no one has noticed till now. Its amazing how Ekta Kapoor is pushing the country back to stone ages. If u talk to her abt it she'll probably argue that we live in a democratic world and media is free here. I think she must understand that media needs to shoulder some responsibility towards the society. Does Ekta even know how  a mother feels when she sees her own flrash and blood comitting heinous crimes? Does she know how it feels when a woman sees her husband trying to support his illegitimate child?

Ekta, pls get a life and try and see life first hand. Try and live emotions instead of minting money by misleading society. Learn something from JJKN. U dont need horrible things to get TRPs but u need to be creative.

jaan14 Newbie
jaan14
jaan14

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I guess Ekta has no life.  I agree with u guys she shows the rape story in every one of her shows.  Now Kkusum is getting really boring.......i stoped watching it.  I like JJKN cuz its different story.  I'm a die hard JJKN fan.  

Note***** Ekta pls pls pls pls pls pls learn something from JJKN pls.

Go to top