India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

THUMBS DOWN to Ekta !!! (Page 3)

aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

well did ekta really show the dirty sence ??? like ansh doing that crap but naidid married to karan did nadini feel werid doing this sence ?? plz anwser my answer thx 

well this  makes nadini case better i dont like ansh or ekta

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I think u all said everything that needs to be said abt her serials....they have made a mockery of the very virtues and traditions that we hold dear.....I stopped watching her shows way back because I have a hard time swallowing that garbage....plus watching it with kids in the house....(where u have to explain to them how this serial is based on our values but we dont do what is portrayed)......is a painConfused
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Last night's episode was totally absurd!!! i always watched this serial for nandini and karan, earlier it was really wierd that she showed nandini getting married to ansh, still there was hope of her getting back with karan.... but last night's episode was a disgrace... my maids who use to watch this serial only have also refused to see it after what she showed betwenn ansh and nandini.

I dont know what she wants to show by gettin one brother's love interest or wife married to another brother.... Does this happen so much in indian society? and that too in the same family!!!!

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged
She doesnt only chose disgusting shows but also a copy-cat of the century too Dead
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i think everyone has pretty much said wat i feel bout ekta's shows. the only show of hers that i watch now is kahiin to hoga. i used to watch kkusum and ksbkbt but i stopped watchin them a while ago as they all got so boring and unrealistic. i think the only show she didn't ruin was kutumb. i think her prblm is that when she starts a show the story is good, but then in her greed to keep it on the air longer she ruins the story n slowly the audience lose interest. i don't watch ksbkbt now but its disgusting wat u guys mentioned happened in the last episode. i think someone should make ekta sit and watch all of her shows so she can see how far from reality they r.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:19am | IP Logged
well Ekta and her K is sooooooooooo UNBEARABLE.I loss my mind whenever i see K things on TV these daysDead.DeadDeadDead

Edited by kanchi - 13 October 2004 at 12:56am
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hi Jammy I think our India-forums is already a popular one stop site for Indian Shows and I am sure someone from the K Team is already going through all our posts.

I dont think these people have anything named as conscious, I mean they work with such a team day in day out, the actor and actress recive thier scripts and dialoges everyday!! dont you think if they had any such thing as conscious they would stop working for the serial. But I guess for some people thier conscious is dead, Only money and fame matter's.

I dont think so any New paper will report it for Balaji pays them for advertisements, Like whenever there is supposed to be a BIG(Crap) twist in the serial they advertise it through paper interviews. So I dont think that the paper will show grudges of viewers in thier columns!

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl

I dont know what she wants to show by gettin one brother's love interest or wife married to another brother.... Does this happen so much in indian society? and that too in the same family!!!!

That Happens in all of her shows!!! Like in hollywood there is a Stunt  clause .

Ekta has Affair clause added in her contracts!! Which show doesnt have?? If its not brother (Kyon ki, Koi Dil main) then its best friends(KKusum) its everywhere.

And No Couple, no couple in her show ever has a straight life. there is some or the other problem in thier life. no matter what!!

I once heard that Soaps were once made from the Ashes of Bones. Her Soaps are definetly made up of Dead Bones!!

Jammy.

Go to top