Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASHISH_IN thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I waiting when KKSBKBT is over and Ektaa finds new story in near future.πŸ˜• Coz we 2 face new show atleast for one year!!πŸ‘

B'bye

Smile thumbnail

I agree with you all.  I didnt know that Ekta would show so detailly. I happened to watch the repeat telecast of this particular episode with my parents and in law, i never had a clue that this would happen.  I was embarrised to watch in front of every one.  Ekta is really disgusting. Showing that scene was not really necessary, there are other medium to convey.  I understand that she needs story and character for next generation leap, like we had Karan. Still this is too much, Ekta being a queen of family soap, should not have shown things.  She should definiately realise her mistake and come out with the apology to the audience at the earliest.

Sorry if any of statement hurts the forum members.

Smile

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Well said smile. Two πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for u & also for Ektaa😊.

B'bye

Smile thumbnail

I didnot understand aashpal, what do u mean by Two πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for u & also for Ektaa😊.

Smile

mermaid thumbnail

Hey guys, i totally agree with u. I was wondering why no one has noticed till now. Its amazing how Ekta Kapoor is pushing the country back to stone ages. If u talk to her abt it she'll probably argue that we live in a democratic world and media is free here. I think she must understand that media needs to shoulder some responsibility towards the society. Does Ekta even know how  a mother feels when she sees her own flrash and blood comitting heinous crimes? Does she know how it feels when a woman sees her husband trying to support his illegitimate child?

Ekta, pls get a life and try and see life first hand. Try and live emotions instead of minting money by misleading society. Learn something from JJKN. U dont need horrible things to get TRPs but u need to be creative.

jaan14 thumbnail

I guess Ekta has no life.  I agree with u guys she shows the rape story in every one of her shows.  Now Kkusum is getting really boring.......i stoped watching it.  I like JJKN cuz its different story.  I'm a die hard JJKN fan.  

Note***** Ekta pls pls pls pls pls pls learn something from JJKN pls.