India-Forums

UPDATE 16/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Update

Kaveri firmly asks Megha where she thinks shes going..Megha arrogantly responds and says shes leaving home (this girl has some arrogance..i tell ya!). Bua comes upto Megha and asks her whats wrong and has anyone said something wrong to her. Megha is non-responsive and stands arrogantly with her packed bag. Bua assures Megha that she'll have a word with anyone whos been troubling Megha. Megha bursts out angrily at Bua and tells her to back off as she doesnt want to her hear her crap. Bua looks offended but also not too surprised as this is Meghas usual behaviour (rudeness). Megha says you guys dont even love me..you just act like you do but you dont really. Bua tells her that shes very loved in this house. Megha is having none of it and says that as long as that Rimjhim is here then she doesnt want to live here as they will continue to argue as long as they live under one roof. Megha says she cant understand why they brought that criminal back into the house when they know how she feels about her. Bua is very shocked. Kaveri looks furious and firmly tells Megha ''that woman is your mother..Rimjhim is your mother and you must respect her!''. Megha looks at Kaveri equally furiously and responds ''listen..i respect you in this house..but do not test my patience'' (at this point i'd slap her). Megha marches out. Bua and Kaveri are unable to stop her..so now they just look on helplessly.

Rakesh is in his office. Avinash comes in and sits down. Rakesh welcomes him and asks him what hes doing here and its a pleasant surprise. Avinash says he was in the neighbourhood as he had to go bank. Rakesh says i know why you went to the bank..you need a loan..your business isnt doing well is it. Avinash just looks at the ground. Rakesh says ''listen Avinash, in business you cant be honest and all good..you have to be somewhat underhand. A business cannot run if you run it based on principles and honesty, thats not the way to earn big bucks..I know your pharmaceutical business isnt doing so well so why dont you join me and we'l work together as brothers. If you want to make profit you have to stop being a good guy''. Avinash smiles acknowledgingly and says ''thanks bhaiya but i think i'll pass on your offer. I make enough money from my business to live nicely enough''. Avinash says he has to leave now. Rakesh tries to make him stay for coffee but Avinash says he must go. Avinash goes out the office and immediately gets a call from Yashoda telling him Megha has left home. Avinash goes home.

Maharaj is in the kitchen cooking and humming to himself when Rimjhim comes in..she stands at the doorway and then speaks ''Maharaj..may i enter your kitchen''. Maharaj looks around to see Rimjhim standing there and he gets very happy and replies that he is honoured to have Rimjhim want to enter the kitchen and it goes without saying she can enter..she has first rights. Rimjhim is about to take a step when Maharaj gets so excited that he tells her to stop there whilst he gets ganges water. He says he needs to purify the ground she walks on. Maharaj goes and spreads Ganges water on the floor infront of Rimjhims feet and says that a Laxmi is entering the kitchen and that Rimjhim is a supreme deity (woah Maharaj...calm down). Rimjhim is flattered. Maharaj then tells Rimjhim to enter and Rimjhim comes inside. Maharaj is so excited and he says today he will cook all of Rimjhims favourite dishes! Rimjhim says actually she wants to cook something for Megha today..she asks Maharaj what Meghas favourite dish is. Maharaj says Aloo paratha (everyones fav is Aloo paratha..in every serial!). Khan comes rushing into the kitchen and tells Rimjhim to come quick as Megha has left home.

Rimjhim comes rushing down the stairs into the houses foyer. Kaveri and Bua are standing there like melons. Rimjhim asks them what happened. Kaveri says Megha left home. Rimjhim gets concerned and says well why didnt you guys stop her!! Kaveri and Bua are speechless. Rimjhim cant understand why this is happening. Kaveri says that kids nowadays are so unruly ..including the kids under this roof (including Kaveri's son)..and especially Megha. Kaveri says that no matter what they say Megha does what she wants. Kaveri explains that eversince Megha returned home from the hostel shes been very disobedient and very arrogant. Kaveri goes on that the family cannot say anything against Megha for fear of making her get angry. Rimjhim listens intently. Kaveri says that Megha comes and goes as she pleases..she goes out and comes home whenever..she says whatever and she never obeys anyone let alone listen to anyone!

Garv is at home reading a magazine..he hears a knock at the door and goes to open it. Megha barges past him and into his house. Garv sees her bag and says (in a friendly teasing way) ''oi what you doing here..have you come to stay here!''. Megha smiles and goes past him and up the stairs. Garv walks around her and sometimes rushes infront of her as he tries to ask her if shes going to stay here and can she please speak to him (poor Garv). Megha rolls past him and into a bedroom upstairs. Garv comes in behind her and says jokes around ''you come to my house to stay with your bag and you cant even ask my permission first!?''. Megha makes herself at home and takes her shoes off leisurely then speaks ''you idiot..this isnt your house so i dont need to ask permission..this is aunties house!''. Garv's mum comes into the room and smiles ''Megha is speaking the truth and she can stay here for as long as she wants''. Megha smiles and puts her arm around Garv's mum and orders Garv to get her some food. Garv rolls his eyes. Garv's mum smiles and says ''ok now go away and let Megha settle in''. Garv walks out.

Avinash comes home and Rimjhim and the family are there worrying about Megha. Rimjhim appears to be more concerned then anyone else. Avinash says that Megha has a habit of running off..she never listens to anyone and she gets irritated easily. Rimjhim stands there worrying as Avinash has pretty much said that Megha is a spoilt brat. Rimjhim cant believe how out of control she is. Avinash says that they must have made some mistake when raising her. Rimjhim firmly says ''well, when a child loses their way..its their parents duty to bring them back in line..we will go and get her''. Avinash says ''you think she'l listen to you''. Rimjhim wants to try anyway and asks Kaveri where she could be. Kaveri says shes probably at Garv's house. Rimjhim says whos Garv. Avinash fills her in that Garv is a college friend of hers and he is also her best friend and she confides in him and uses his help. Avinash feels sorrow that she isnt as close to her own family as she is to her friends. Rimjhim says lets bring her home. She and Avinash go to get her.

Avinash and Rimjhim go to Garv's house. Garv's mum opens the door and Avinash asks if Megha is here. Garv's mum asks them to come in. They come in and sit down with Garv's mum. Garv's mum says that Megha is here and shes sorry she couldnt call Avinash because Megha told her not to. Avinash doesnt mind. Avinash introduces Rimjhim as Meghas mother. Garv's mum smiles at her (Garv's mum is very friendly) and says that Megha is a complete copy of Rimjhim. Rimjhim smiles. Just then..Megha and Garv are laughing together and coming out of a room upstairs. Megha sees Rimjhim and Avinash from the balcony and comes downstairs saying ''papa aapp?''. Avinash says hes come here to collect her. Megha asks him why hes brought along this Rimjhim woman. Rimjhim says lets go home. Megha says shes not going anywhere with her. Garv and his mum look on without interfering. Rimjhim angrily tells Megha that she will come home! Rimjhim grabs Megha hands and pulls her....all the way home. Megha is screaming let go.

Megha is dragged home and then Rimjhim lets go of her wrist. Megha holds her wrist in pain. Rimjhim tells her that she has no manners whatsoever and she will have to listen to Rimjhim!!. Rimjhim tells her that she seems to have no regard for the elders of the house and she doesnt know how to speak to them!! Megha just looks at her shocked. Rimjhim goes on ''even i didnt ever dare to speak loudly or rudely to Bua, Babuji or any of the elders of the house..it appears to me that you have lost track of the cultures and traditions by which we live in this house! people say that children go astray without a mother and i think thats true..well now your mothers back! so your gonna come back into line!''. The family look at Rimjhim shocked as if no one else dares to speak to Megha like this (they all have those facial expressions). Rimjhim walks off. Megha thinks in her head as she massages her wrist ''im going to make sure you have to leave this house, if i dont then my names not Megha!!''.

PREVIEW

Babuji tells Rim and Avi that what happened was not good

Rim gets a call from Iravati

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chets...

Wonder why she did not slap her for this. She should have slapped her and told her what Malini was all about and what is she dreaming...but guess what...they will strech at this....damn thing...sorry...LOLLOLLOL
*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
hey thank of da update
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotWink
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24