Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Article a CLUE TO VIRAATS PAST!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupsdips

KushalDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

lol, i feel the same LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article a CLUE TO VIRAATS PAST!! (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Oh god thnx a million for this u helped me so much I was getting desperate to figure out wats happening

yeah, np! i was just searching for more info about kushal & i came across this.  the bold part is still kinda vague though .. but its basically everything we guessed already LOL

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Preeti--

Thank you for sharing! Smile I cant wait to find out how his girlfriend from Uk stole his music Confused

no worries! either she stole it professional wise or emotionally - i REALLY cant wait to find out.  viraat is just so mysterious Embarrassed

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Now that is news... But I m still blur with this statement "I have returned from the UK, after my music was stolen from my girlfriend"... Confused

yeah, he still answered it in a vague way .. but as another member said .. i think it was more like "by my girlfriend" i think we're all now a little more curious Tongue

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
no worries, i posted bc it was fun for me to read too!
i think we all guessed some of these things, but i guess his dreams & his "love" (pshhh, manvi will be his true love, lol), are intertwined.

as for one of the questions, it's viraat's music, not kushal's that was taken away by her.  but yeah, reading his interviews & such, it makes you even more enamored by him. LOL, more plus points.  but not only this article but tons others have listed him as mr. 2005 & not the runner up

ktlovers

Goldie

ktlovers

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
what a stupid gf !!1
she stole her music
that's sad

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

i think we all guessed some of these things, but i guess his dreams & his "love" (pshhh, manvi will be his true love, lol), are intertwined.

as for one of the questions, it's viraat's music, not kushal's that was taken away by her.  but yeah, reading his interviews & such, it makes you even more enamored by him. LOL, more plus points.  but not only this article but tons others have listed him as mr. 2005 & not the runner up

Lol I know a lot of articles have listed him as the winner but that is completely wrong, it was in fact Viraf Phiroz Patel who won and Kushal was the runner up, you can confirm it by going on the Grasim website for the 2005 competition. I am a Viraf fan so yeah lol but I have also become a Kushal ever since I discovered this show. Anyways I just find it unprofessional when writers do not report the facts in articles so that is why I mentioned it. I have nothing against Kushal because like I said I am a Viraat/Kushal fan. Cheers~!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by moksha89

Lol I know a lot of articles have listed him as the winner but that is completely wrong, it was in fact Viraf Phiroz Patel who won and Kushal was the runner up, you can confirm it by going on the Grasim website for the 2005 competition. I am a Viraf fan so yeah lol but I have also become a Kushal ever since I discovered this show. Anyways I just find it unprofessional when writers do not report the facts in articles so that is why I mentioned it. I have nothing against Kushal because like I said I am a Viraat/Kushal fan. Cheers~!

hehe oops, what i meant to say is that even though he was runner up many articles are listing him as the winner. not offended/upset in the least. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.