Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Preeti--

Thank you for sharing! 😊 I cant wait to find out how his girlfriend from Uk stole his music 😕

no worries! either she stole it professional wise or emotionally - i REALLY cant wait to find out.  viraat is just so mysterious 😳
moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Now that is news... But I m still blur with this statement "I have returned from the UK, after my music was stolen from my girlfriend"... 😕

yeah, he still answered it in a vague way .. but as another member said .. i think it was more like "by my girlfriend" i think we're all now a little more curious 😛
moksha89 thumbnail
no worries, i posted bc it was fun for me to read too!
i think we all guessed some of these things, but i guess his dreams & his "love" (pshhh, manvi will be his true love, lol), are intertwined.

as for one of the questions, it's viraat's music, not kushal's that was taken away by her.  but yeah, reading his interviews & such, it makes you even more enamored by him. LOL, more plus points.  but not only this article but tons others have listed him as mr. 2005 & not the runner up
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what a stupid gf !!1
she stole her music
that's sad
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moksha89

no worries, i posted bc it was fun for me to read too!

i think we all guessed some of these things, but i guess his dreams & his "love" (pshhh, manvi will be his true love, lol), are intertwined.

as for one of the questions, it's viraat's music, not kushal's that was taken away by her.  but yeah, reading his interviews & such, it makes you even more enamored by him. LOL, more plus points.  but not only this article but tons others have listed him as mr. 2005 & not the runner up

Lol I know a lot of articles have listed him as the winner but that is completely wrong, it was in fact Viraf Phiroz Patel who won and Kushal was the runner up, you can confirm it by going on the Grasim website for the 2005 competition. I am a Viraf fan so yeah lol but I have also become a Kushal ever since I discovered this show. Anyways I just find it unprofessional when writers do not report the facts in articles so that is why I mentioned it. I have nothing against Kushal because like I said I am a Viraat/Kushal fan. Cheers~!
moksha89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol I know a lot of articles have listed him as the winner but that is completely wrong, it was in fact Viraf Phiroz Patel who won and Kushal was the runner up, you can confirm it by going on the Grasim website for the 2005 competition. I am a Viraf fan so yeah lol but I have also become a Kushal ever since I discovered this show. Anyways I just find it unprofessional when writers do not report the facts in articles so that is why I mentioned it. I have nothing against Kushal because like I said I am a Viraat/Kushal fan. Cheers~!

hehe oops, what i meant to say is that even though he was runner up many articles are listing him as the winner. not offended/upset in the least. 😊
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooo so this is the truth 
Anchal_Kamli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well dat ws lil bit v all gussed dat der will b a girl in his past lyf... bt its creats mr intrest while reading his gf hs stolen his music...😉👍🏼❤️
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm,...thanxxx yar 4 sharing it,.!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel after reading that he must have been a famous singer or about to be one and his girlfriend stole the song which ruined his dreams? 😕